Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-01-2019, 20:30   #646
Seniorpeazel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pussy Bonpensiero View Post
It was a joke man, relax. And best of luck with the season ahead
Not a particularly funny one though. I don't mind a bit of banter, we are used to it and it comes with the territory. Same as the other major contenders in the league. But actively warning people away from joining the club and making accusations/spreading hearsay that involves illegal activities isnt very fair.

Thanks for the good wishes though, appreciate that.
Advertisement
28-01-2019, 21:22   #647
Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seniorpeazel View Post
Not a particularly funny one though. I don't mind a bit of banter, we are used to it and it comes with the territory. Same as the other major contenders in the league. But actively warning people away from joining the club and making accusations/spreading hearsay that involves illegal activities isnt very fair.

Thanks for the good wishes though, appreciate that.
No it was a light-hearted joke the same way a Man U fan would say against a Liverpool fan. You got offended by very minor banter, and if I wanted to spread hearsay about the Rebels I could post a lot more.
Me, I don't mind the Rebels at all. The few times I played them I got on very well with my opposite man/men, I respect them as an organisation but as they are, or at least were, the top team, they're the team to beat. Don't take it so personally and lighten up.
27-05-2019, 13:16   #648
OldMrBrennan83

Awful news, was apparently on his way to the bus to go to a game.

https://twitter.com/WexfordEagles/st...68270649266176
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion