Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

digme wrote: »
    that's some serious profit, if i was you id be out on the lash :)

Yeah been on a good streak lately. Just going big stakes on singles around the evens mark. Used to do lots of trebles and accumulators hoping to win big. But having much more luck when all i need is one outcome. Anyways was out during the week so gonna save a big chunk of it for an all day session for the Dubs double header next Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

I always like seeing people win loads from the bookies :D
    Ya stick to them big singles,less outcomes and more money for you bud, enjoy your day out haha

Have to post this one.

Sergio martinez was a huge under dog and everyone though Kelly Pavlik was going to beat him up badly,I though otherwise !! I bet everything I had.

119000.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

I take it Martinez won?

good going dude...and to all, ive had the worst weekend ive had probably all year so nothing to post lol

Ah thanks.
    Ya he won it on points,was some tense fight,sitting in bed at 5:30 am shouting at the telly. Ah did ya,had a bad one myself last week,things will turn around,they always do :)

• Advertisement

jaysus waiting on the decision musta been a nervous few mins haha

ya, i wont dwell on this weekend, Brazil and Argentina going out of the world cup pretty much done all my long term bets though, had a few quid on Villa 1st scorer tonight though and after 2 missed pens and a post hit before he scored maybe my luck has changes lol

Was some funny match to watch,after the third peno i couldn't help but just laugh,was hilarious. :) Both of them going out was a shock all right , germany holand final !!!!

Suppose this is worthy of posting up in here as well. Stuck it in the GAA thread.

ppscrn.jpg

Serious money to be made from the in play bets on the GAA. Hopefully Kilkenny and Galway can bring me more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭YohanCabeye7

How did you do in the Kil v GAlway game el Horsebox?

How did you do in the Kil v GAlway game el Horsebox?

Put 150 on KK to get over 23.5 points but they only finished with 22. Made some of it back by putting 100 on the game to finish with less than 42.5 points at 1.87. Settled at 37 as far as i remember. Time for an aul withdraw i think and no more bets till the WC resumes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

El_Horseboxo, you're cleaning up this weather. Keep it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Incorporating Haj

This was my best in the last 3 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Incorporating Haj

Was fairly confident with the England Germany game aswell

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Not much I know

86701720.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

go on ya good thing

nice.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Very nice Headshot. Hopefully covers you for Ranhiem:rolleyes::D

padm.jpg

Had 250 on Brazil to win outright as well so the winnings aren't all profit. The odd amount on the Spain bet was because i had just won it on a 200 euro baseball treble. I cleared my account of everything other than the 200 so the Spain stake was my entire account on it.

Big bet. Big risk. Big pay off.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fair ****ing play horse, I was also considering of lumping all my winnings of 500 euro on spain to lift the trophy but I just didnt have the cojones

that 500 euro will go towards my new satellite system

but fair play mate, your one of the best gamblers here

Not much really but I won't complain leaving the World Cup with profit in my back pocket :)

34hf3vo.jpg

Needed 10 corners, game finished up with 10 in the ninety minutes. Happy out. Thank you Espana.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Not huge, but a winner is a winner. Didn't know that top-scorer is just paid out as placed odds when there's a deadheat.:mad::mad:

66267708.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭stevood

Not huge, but a winner is a winner. Didn't know that top-scorer is just paid out as placed odds when there's a deadheat.:mad::mad:

66267708.png

Nice one,

had Spain win Villa top scorer but because it was joined top it was reduced from 16/1 with a 10er to 16/1 with 2.50,

Spain just to win would have paid better @5/1.

Bit sick that one

Headshot wrote: »
    fair ****ing play horse, I was also considering of lumping all my winnings of 500 euro on spain to lift the trophy but I just didnt have the cojones

that 500 euro will go towards my new satellite system

but fair play mate, your one of the best gamblers here

Thanks man. Just been on a good streak since around half way through the WC. 50% luck and 50% research i reckon. Hopefully it continues once the big club seasons get underway. Didn't have too much last year although i remember getting some nice doubles and trebles that i copied from you near the end of last season.

119928.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Best weekend in ages...3 bets, 3 winners.
    119976.jpg

Brilliant lotto bet.

Ya can make serious money from them, even predicting two numbers!

whats the 38/1?

surely not the odds just for 8 to come up?

i thought that was 5/1?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭panthera

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/D/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]Untitled.jpg

Kod-box wrote: »
    whats the 38/1?

surely not the odds just for 8 to come up?

i thought that was 5/1?

Interested to know what the 38/1 is all about too. From the writing of the bet it looks like it's for the number 8 to come out. But having done the lotto thing on PP in the past for the craic i know the odds are only 5/1 and 6/1 for certain countries for one number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

The bonus on the 10th July was 8. Maybe that was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

SantryRed wrote: »
    The bonus on the 10th July was 8. Maybe that was it?

Correct.
    If youre interested, its under Novelty bets on PP.com.
    Pick the Bonus in the main draw - 38/1

Advertisement