Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Musicstore.de- how long to deliver?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I ordered a set of monitors from musicstore.de over a week ago which has yet to arrive.

Just wondering does anyone know how long it usually takes? I thought it would be 4-7 days. I'm not worried, just getting impatient :D

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Haven't used musicstore much but if they're anything like Thomann (which they are) and if they use DHL then just over a week would be normal. Did they give you a tracking number at all?

I know the feeling, I'm awaiting delivery of a camera from ebay and its taking forever :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I got an "order number"

In the email I recieved straight after ordering it said:
    As soon as your order is proceeded you will receive a personal order confirmation by our sales staff

Does that mean I should get another email from them before they even send the product?:eek: I hope not, cos I didn't get any more emails from them. If its not here by Monday I guess I'll give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Probably waiting for the item to come into stock.
    I bought a pair of DI boxes, took about a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

what were the shipping and vat costs like compared to thomann?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Musicstore use UPS, you should have recieved a tracking number via a seperate email. If you've not got this it ain't shipped. As mentioned in other parts of boards, UPS have alot to answer for at the moment and the timer taking for deliverys.

Was in stock when you ordered it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Even if/when Music Store pack the order and order a UPS pickup, it can still take UPS days to get it shipped.

Yes, I'm a-gripin'

Cheers for the replies. I didn't get any follow up emails so I presume it still hasn't been shipped. It was a "retour" returned product with a discount, so I presume it was in stock.

Might give them a buzz tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Musicstore is really good. Used them lots - Never any issues.

The UPS tracker is handy and you should get it as soon as the item has been dispatched from Cologne. From what I can (vaguely) remember, the Airport which UPS fly from is a couple of hours away from Cologne.

If you have any problems Email JensO at musicstore d o t d e

Jens is the English speaking Musicstore guy. He's sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

+1 for Jensie boy. Musicstore are great!

Cheers lads.

Monitors arrived today. 2 weeks after I ordered. Took a little longer than I would have liked, but the price was better than Thomann.

Happy days.

• Advertisement

Good news - Happy Monitoring Mate!

Do you mind if I ask what you got from them?

Of course not. I got a pair of Event TR6 monitors. Reduced to 370 as a "retour".
    They rule. :)
    Glad I didn't get the Rubicons or KRKs I was initially thinking of.

Yeah - They're good alright. You got yourself a nice deal there.

I'm getting some new monitors from MS in a couple of weeks.. still havent decided which..

Its a toss up between Event ALP5's or Yamaha HS 50M's.

Decisions,decisions..

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭fantastic98

Savman wrote: »
    Even if/when Music Store pack the order and order a UPS pickup, it can still take UPS days to get it shipped.

Yes, I'm a-gripin'
    only problem I have is that the email is in german

Advertisement