Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

montredo.com

• 09-05-2019 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Are they a Grey market dealer? They say they get their stock from ADs around Europe.

Put one lady I was chatting to said the guarantee card will be stamped and dated but they don't put your name on it?

Is this true? Anyone here ever bought from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

OmegaGene wrote: »
    By the way there is a random chat thread now for this kind of chit chat

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057975782

Nice one. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

OmegaGene wrote: »
    From why I’ve been told they are a great market dealer, they sell stock that ad’s can’t shift and don’t want in their windows and they have lots of seconds, small imperfections that don’t meet the checklist to be sold in an ad
    I know one person that bought a planet ocean from them and the ar coating started to come off and when he was getting a link from the ad it was noticed and they asked him for the warranty card so they could sort it free of charge, the warranty wasn’t worth a wink because it wasn’t stamped and the serial number wasn’t on the omega database

Oh I don't like the sound if that!

Advertisement