Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2017

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

whats up boys? :D

The NRL has listened to the masses , a streaming service being launched in 2018 for international fans. probably cost a few quid but it'll include Origin etc
    link on the Rabbitohs website for more deets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

whats up boys? :D

The NRL has listened to the masses , a streaming service being launched in 2018 for international fans. probably cost a few quid but it'll include Origin etc
    link on the Rabbitohs website for more deets

I just hope the NRL renew their deal with Premier/Freesports since I already get that for nothing with Eir!. Depends how much it costs as to whether I'd bother, few quid a month might be ok, the positive side effect of any legitimate streaming service is there will be hopefully be loads of free alternatives available elsewhere, not that I condone piracy of course.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I just hope the NRL renew their deal with Premier/Freesports since I already get that for nothing with Eir!. Depends how much it costs as to whether I'd bother, few quid a month might be ok, the positive side effect of any legitimate streaming service is there will be hopefully be loads of free alternatives available elsewhere, not that I condone piracy of course.

I'm really hoping they renew deal with Eir as well - I live out in the sticks - my internet is diabolical - I love watching it on Eir in glorious HD. Do you think they will show the Rugby League World Cup - it would be brill if they did - I really miss my Rugby League Fix - its such a thrilling game to watch.

Danick wrote: »
    I'm really hoping they renew deal with Eir as well - I live out in the sticks - my internet is diabolical - I love watching it on Eir in glorious HD. Do you think they will show the Rugby League World Cup - it would be brill if they did - I really miss my Rugby League Fix - its such a thrilling game to watch.

TV listing here: www.rugbyleagueontv.com/2017worldcup

Any that say Premier Sport should be on Eir Sports 2 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

TV listing here: www.rugbyleagueontv.com/2017worldcup

Any that say Premier Sport should be on Eir Sports 2 as well.

Brilliant news- thanks a million for that - that is my weekend sorted! lol

• Advertisement

Confirmed that Cronk has signed for the Roosters on a two year deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Fairly substantial cap the Roosters have

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That's an exciting signing for the Roosters. Maybe his experience can get them through the big games.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Salary Sombrero more like it ........ there isn't a chance in hell they are under the cap.

Jarryd Hayne has been released from his Titans deal. Good news for both parties imo, he was pretty average last season (in a crap team admittedly). So, is he on his way back to the Eels or somewhere more exotic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

on his way back to the eels according to reports this morning . I have a lot of eels fans as friends they are not that excited . however it always was his dream to return to Parramatta

Mitchell pearce signs for the knights , 4 year deal. he will do heaps good there

Mitchell pearce signs for the knights , 4 year deal. he will do heaps good there

Paul Gallen hasn't been shy in saying how bad a decision he thinks Pearce has made.

Link to story here.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement