Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice 2 or Tekken 7

• 23-10-2017 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for advice, thinking of picking up one of these 2 games at the end Of The month, big fan of both franchises, but I Am torn on which to buy. Which is better in terms of single player, Just for fun, good longevity and lack of dlc (wanna pay as little extra for possible DLC as I think it's all sh*t).

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Injustice 2 probably has more expansive single player value with the multiverse mode, they both have huge amounts of DLC available though as sadly it is 2017...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

IJ2 absolutely has better Single Player content.

Tekken 7 is the better fighting game overall though for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

IJ2 absolutely has better Single Player content.

Tekken 7 is the better fighting game overall though for me.

Yeah, either way I'll be happy with what I get but i already have injustice 1 and hasn't been tekken game in ages. I might end up getting tekken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I've not played injustice 2. Played the first one. Thought it was ok.

Tekken 7 though. Holy **** what a game.

Very different games though in fairness. Try get a go of each of them first would be my opinion if you haven't played any of the previous games.

Advertisement