Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DX Lucky bags... $20.02

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

When are we likely to get these?

Mid April I'd assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Could be lucky and get a Gillette fusion proglide razor ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

When are we likely to get these?

Mid April I'd assume?

The first I'd say!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Ah lads surely you have something better to spend your hard-earned cash on :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

ShaunC wrote: »
    Could be lucky and get a Gillette fusion proglide razor ;)

Not a chance, I hear there is a global shortage of fusion Proglide, envelopes and stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

This is the stupid thing ever....

*buys five*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Bargain Alerts at its best, come for the cheap stuff, stay for the bitter recriminations, gnashing of teeth,threats of ridiculous law suits,existential angst and eventual acceptance that we are all eijets when it comes to a lucky bag or obvious missprice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

bought one and a few cables and stuff, expect the 'bags of air' pictures in April

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Thought about it more and decided for the first time ever I'm going to resist! If I had a euro for every random DX product sitting on a shelf or in a drawer at home I'd be a rich man! On that note, if anyone would like a bag of DX crap from me be sure to PM me. € 20 delivered and I guarantee my bag will be better than theirs! You name it I've wasted money on it - watch repair kit, loads of torches, a laser, cables, knives, tools, solar gadgets, the list goes on! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭cletus

g0g wrote: »
    Thought about it more and decided for the first time ever I'm going to resist! If I had a euro for every random DX product sitting on a shelf or in a drawer at home I'd be a rich man! On that note, if anyone would like a bag of DX crap from me be sure to PM me. € 20 delivered and I guarantee my bag will be better than theirs! You name it I've wasted money on it - watch repair kit, loads of torches, a laser, cables, knives, tools, solar gadgets, the list goes on! :pac:

Do you do free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

g0g wrote: »

Soon you too will be able to open you own stall at the super market, unlocking peoples phones and selling triple sim chinese phones nobody's ever heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

cletus wrote: »
    Do you do free delivery
    Of course! :pac:
    imitation wrote: »
    Soon you too will be able to open you own stall at the super market, unlocking peoples phones and selling triple sim chinese phones nobody's ever heard of.
    You're probably right, although I've never actually bought a phone off any of those sites. Seriously though, I wonder how much useless crap off DX and the likes has been accumulated around the houses of Ireland at this stage. I can't open a drawer at home without coming across something I forgot I had! Even on the desk in front of me in work I have a USB fan, a solar windmill, that bl00dy Mexico hat (previous "lucky" bag), a credit card multi-tool, 2 thermometer/hygrometers, a USB Christmas light and a few cables!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Mine still listed as preparing to ship, maybe it will be ready for new years 2016 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Shipped this morning here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

d31b0y wrote: »

Same, had forgotten I had it ordered it's been that long... looking forward to my box of tat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

shipped too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Christie should charge to do opening videos for people, its the only way it will be worth it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

I remember ordering one of these... I must have been very sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

d31b0y wrote: »

Sitting back with popcorn awaiting pictures. :eek::D

• Advertisement

my one has arrived in Dublin hopefully will make it west for tomorrow!

The attic needs more stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Bazzy wrote: »
    my one has arrived in Dublin hopefully will make it west for tomorrow!

The attic needs more stuff

MAke sure you remove the no junk mail sticker from the letterbox or they may send it back :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

Mine shipped on Friday 13th.

Hopefully that's a good sign.

moodrater wrote: »
    MAke sure you remove the no junk mail sticker from the letterbox or they may send it back :pac:

dont have one of them I live in the sticks anyone delivering junk mail who finds my house has put in a lot of effort so I will read the junk !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I want my bags of air now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

What if all you get is a bag from a Chinese supermarket that is lucky?

Buy bag for a couple of cents, sell for $20 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Batzoo

Spoiler alert, I ordered 2 of these to see if the contents were random. Both Arrived today.

I was expecting boxes but got two bubblewrapped bags.

Opened the first one.

Contents:

One red plastic carrier bag.
    One Deal extreme branded Iphone 5 cover.
    One Capacitive touch stylus. Package was filthy, covered in thick dust, must have been sitting in a warehouse for a long time.
    One 4GB micro sd card.
    One Wecan iW500 Ispace Iphone remote control car. These are obvious returns.

Second bag identical contents to first.

Overall I am very disappointed as I was hoping for a few cd's or something I could use (don't own an Iphone). May get some use out of the sd cards after I check them to make sure they are actually 4GB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

That car looks nice. i'll be chuffed with the bag if I get one of them in it.

I got a deal extreme branded iphone 5c case with screen protector

A nanofone NF769 mini walkie talkie one of them which is handy because I may as well be talking to myself most of the time round here

And a set of LED christmas tree lights

Not bad for 20 dollars if the walkie talkie works i'll be well impressed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

one half of a walkie talkie set and xmas lights. really wishing for the car now!

Advertisement