Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

nespresso pixie

• 31-03-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Great offer today in Kildare Village. Nespresso Pixie +capsule holder + €30 reward voucher all for €95.49!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

I got this + the capsule holder and the aeroccino 3 milk frother + €90 reward for €150 before xmas in the same store in the Kildare outlet.

Not the best deal available OP, hold out for more I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dolgirl

That was a great deal you got. I was in Brown Thomas and the pixie was €149 with €30 reward. So I'm very happy with my purchase today:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Link?

The electrical place in Kildare village doesn't sell online or post offers online

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cpslane

Can anyone answer me something about BT online shopping.
    My niece bought some coffee online from BT and paid and had to supply her bank password.
    she compleated the transaction then wanted to see if she could afford a coffee maker added it to the basket and seen what the total would be. she decided to leave it for now but forgot to take the coffee maker out of the basket. next day she seen the price of the coffee maker had bee taken from her account, she rang her bank and they confirmed that BT had taken 2 transactions from her account the one she ordered and authorised and another one the next day for the coffee maker that was sitting in her basket. this she didn't authorise. when she contacted BT they told her they didn't do this but would give her a refund. they refunded her the money for the coffee maker but not for her first order which they took the money for but claimed didn't exist.
    She has sent them more emails asking how can they go into her account like that and take money from it without her consent but they have not answered her back. her bank said they can show BT took 2 different payments on 2 different days.
    she is passing this onto consumer affairs. but anyone ordring online be very careful about leaving anything in your basket because even though they say thy dont keep your CC details on record they do and they dont need you to put in your bank pin number to allow them to take money from your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

cpslane wrote: »
    My niece bought some coffee online from BT and paid and had to supply her bank password.

even though they say thy dont keep your CC details on record they do and they dont need you to put in your bank pin number to allow them to take money from your account.

This post isn't appropriate for BA but no legitimate website requires you to provide either your bank password or PIN. At most you provide your card number and CVV number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

This post isn't appropriate for BA but no legitimate website requires you to provide either your bank password or PIN. At most you provide your card number and CVV number

Verified by visa required?

when you do the transaction the site directs you to your bank to verify the transaction you have to put in your bank password. she did this for her order. only the once

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Verified by visa required?

Probably - OP has since clarified the buyer was redirected from the BT site, still don't see requirement for PIN though

sorry i should have said they didnt need her to enter her bank password on the verification bank page for them to take more money from her account. not pin

• Advertisement

As i have said they did refund her. but she is more annoyed by the fact they could go into her account and take money without her knowing then try saying they only took money from it the one time when her bank statement shows they took money twice on 2 different days and now they wont answer her emails

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Probably - OP has since clarified the buyer was redirected from the BT site, still don't see requirement for PIN though

It's called 3D Secure and it's her password for that she had to enter

Advertisement