Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chat about Irish Weather now on IRC!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Strangegravy

I'd say make an announcement on here when we get a decent weather event, saying a chat is going on for that event, will get a good few tuning in for it then.. The chatroom on IWO was great fun during some of the snow events last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Diamond Dust

The IWO still going for now suppose depends what's happening with site as to whether it will stay going. Link below for anyone looking for it:

http://client16.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=503728

Would be nice if we could get everyone in the one chatroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭gothwalk

I'm now on the #irishweather channel. I'm using some technical trickery (UNIX shell account, screen, irssi) to essentially be there permanently, so even if I'm not actually looking at the chat at the time, I can scroll back when I look at it again.

Should be good entertainment!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Nice work !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

it is getting a few more in, should be fun when the weather goes wild.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Don't forget, you can always pop into the chatroom to talk about what is or isn't happening.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭John.Icy

With some interesting weather looming, I think this deserves a bump....I'll be on it most evenings/nights for the next while with this storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Snap, good place to compliment here with some realtime discussion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

bump for tonights / tomorrows storm

Advertisement