Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hen Party Summer 2021

• 28-05-2021 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is or has organised a hen for this summer & what you are/can do?

I'm organising a hen & I'm really nervous & at a total loss for what we can do. I'm going to have to break up the group I'd say as its too large for one weekend in the current climate.

I have nothing booked as I'm stumped & beginning to feel the pressure (not from the bride or anybody else!). We're hoping for mid July & are based in Cork. I feel so bad for the bride because her hen should be of epic proportions but we have to be mindful unfortunately!

Any suggestions welcome! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Goose76

What about a really nice Airbnb somewhere? Stay in and have lots and lots of drinks, fabulous food and games. A nice outdoor activity to clear the head the next day and repeat the following night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

Why not do something small with the older crew, mother of the bride/ pregnant hen guests? etc. Like afternoon tea? Something simple. Might make options easier then

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

https://www.facebook.com/104392904636788/posts/299162418493168/?sfnsn=mo

This lady does outdoor day retreats. They are fantastic. I have done about 15 of them. Starts with hike then yoga, wild atlantic picnic and wild swim. She is based in clare. They are fantastic day out and very safe as all outdoors in beautiful locations in Clare. She regularly does hen parties.Highly recommend

Advertisement