Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Anyone any idea who heads what’s left of Rattigan’s operation? Anthony Cannon was the main man until he was sent on his way but there was never any indication as to who replaced him.

There’s a few in Basin St Flats that would be associated with him and his cousin Aaron. There’s one or two little groups in Drimnagh also but not much.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Housefree wrote: »
    Ya know images contain EXIF data that can even have the GPS of pic taken embedded, has got a lot of people locked up.

That pic was taken by a Huawei Y6 on the 2019:08:02 15:25:45 for instance

https://www.pic2map.com/

Usually on kilos and guns haha not 10g of hash

There’s a few in Basin St Flats that would be associated with him and his cousin Aaron. There’s one or two little groups in Drimnagh also but not much.

Is that Bomball (KH) still working with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Usually on kilos and guns haha not 10g of hash

Thought it looked like a bar in the pic. They are going after people for €4 worth in this country :)

https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-laws-cannabis-possession-personal-use-5440582-May2021/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Oh dear all going through the roof in Dubai, one of Christys good friends accusing Turkish president of being a mafia boss, while hiding out in Dubai, I would not want to be a Kinahan goon in a Turkish jail once this heats up, or will DK use his power and getting him deported from the sandpit, stab the Turk in the back.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9625495/Mafia-boss-claims-allies-Turkeys-President-Erdogan-ties-organised-crime.html

• Advertisement

Housefree wrote: »
    Thought it looked like a bar in the pic. They are going after people for €4 worth in this country :)

https://www.thejournal.ie/irish-laws-cannabis-possession-personal-use-5440582-May2021/

Read that the other day hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Is that Bomball (KH) still working with them?

He's on the run, got released from Portlaoise few year back ripped GL with Rocky (RH) and took off.

ED from Jambo is gone too, him and his little cousin TD are apparently going bits for the Bull, after years of fighting. ED is in the Midlands now though.

Aaron isn't running his crew. KR, CD and BD (Brian's relative) are running it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Thats not what pollen is.hash pollen isnt like flower pollen
    Hash pollen is white christals that is on buds all shaken off,collected and compressed solid
    That fake pollen that was here was not pollen

Fairly easy to make your own if your grinder has a keef compartment (most do.) loads of videos online how to do it.

Lastnight I smoked some keef for craic - it’s not great imo. Very overrated

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

theballz wrote: »
    Fairly easy to make your own if your grinder has a keef compartment (most do.) loads of videos online how to do it.

Agree.you need all the other goodies in the bud for that full effect. That keef just leaves my head ringing
    Acetone and sieves best way to go.big or small

LMHC wrote: »
    He's on the run, got released from Portlaoise few year back ripped GL with Rocky (RH) and took off.

ED from Jambo is gone too, him and his little cousin TD are apparently going bits for the Bull, after years of fighting. ED is in the Midlands now though.

Nice1 pal

• Advertisement

Agree.you need all the other goodies in the bud for that full effect. That keef just leaves my head ringing
    Acetone and sieves best way to go.big or small

Acetone HAHAHAHA you’re off your head

theballz wrote: »

If your smoking sh1t weed you’ll get sh1t kief

Yeah Twiggy isn’t running anything, Charlie D’Arcy is a dodgy character

Yeah Twiggy isn’t running anything, Charlie D’Arcy is a dodgy character

Twiggy is a child about 8 months off the rock.

He was chased from Oliver bond last year he was blessed he wasn't caught. Ahhh Charlie the oul stumpy eejit, he took a trip over my car bonnet not too long ago.

But yeah him, Dunphy and Kenneth roche are the few loyal to the big fella. Eddie and tony are meant to be doing bits and making paper.

I heard Brian's about to be dragged into a murder trial where the accused has named him as the man who ordered it.

Now that's talk but guy was whipped onto seg landings and isn't mixing with any prisoner so holds some weight

Twiggy is a child about 8 months off the rock.

He was chased from Oliver bond last year he was blessed he wasn't caught. Ahhh Charlie the oul stumpy eejit, he took a trip over my car bonnet not too long ago.

But yeah him, Dunphy and Kenneth roche are the few loyal to the big fella. Eddie and tony are meant to be doing bits and making paper.

I heard Brian's about to be dragged into a murder trial where the accused has named him as the man who ordered it.

Now that's talk but guy was whipped onto seg landings and isn't mixing with any prisoner so holds some weight

That’s mad ya say that because the last time I seen him was 2 year ago walking past the Bond with his bird, he’s a victim

Is Kenneth Roche still living in Portlaoise or in Dublin? Horrible c*nt he is

That’s mad ya say that because the last time I seen him was 2 year ago walking past the Bond with his bird, he’s a victim

Think hes living down country now. His ma is in spittalfield but he's not there anymore.

Is Kenneth Roche still living in Portlaoise or in Dublin? Horrible c*nt he is

Still in portlaoise yeah Rattigan lick arse. He's down there handing out manathol in a bag and making a Christy kinahan of himself.

Acetone HAHAHAHA you’re off your head
    I am.
    Acetone is used to extract food grade oil in the food industry

I am.

Used in the process of the initial draw of cocaine with Ether

I am.

Solventless is the way, drysift with screens or bubble bags, ice and water, no need for the chemicals

• Advertisement

Solventless is the way, drysift with screens or bubble bags, ice and water, no need for the chemicals
    Dry sieving onlygets the chrystals
    Solvents extracts everything,like terepines and cbd, then evaporates
    But each their own

• Registered Users Posts: 8 liquidfartz

luke9311 wrote: »
    Just looked at Aussie dollar to euro there so that’s about €160 over here... last I checked unless it’s gone up it was about €80-100 a gram over here depending where u go who u buy it off etc etc so effectively double the price in oz...
    Think hes living down country now. His ma is in spittalfield but he's not there anymore.

Are you GG? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Noseygit

Is there not a gardening section on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,025 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Noseygit wrote: »
    Is there not a gardening section on boards?

Can anyone recommend a good source of manure for the roses?

Plenty of shite on here anyways sez you! A lot of it posted by meself! :pac:

Are you GG? :)

Who are you asking you quoted 2 of us?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Still in portlaoise yeah Rattigan lick arse. He's down there handing out manathol in a bag and making a Christy kinahan of himself.

The diuretic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

FFS gangland it is more like a junkie cookbook session, the paid PR goons have brought the thread to its knees, but, nay worries, all is not lost, the Kinahan goon in the Turkish prison might be having a few surprise visits, in the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

If your smoking sh1t weed you’ll get sh1t kief

I get mine on the onion from the US, all quality buds and edibles.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Subscribes to leaving certificate biology thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Thanks to d'internet and Frenchy Cannoli in particular ze quality of ze rezin homegrowers are making these days surpasses anything commercially available in the past 20 years. Would rather a gram of full melt bubble hash than a kilo of soapbar.

25mc baet anything around

Advertisement