Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭testtech05

Trying to buy 2 myself but because only 3 left in a row I get the following error:
    "Uh-oh!
    You've left one seat stranded at the end of a row or stuck between selected seats.
    Please leave at least two empty seats together."

Very annoying when I have finally got in, Also wont let me buy the 3 together either/........

"Edit" surprise surprise few mins later only single seats left from the 3 I was trying to buy 2 of. Seems like someone was able to manage it.
    Well done to anyone who got any :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Only can buy in 1s or 2s. Only single seats left now

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Few singles still popping up in different parts of stadium, was hoping to get another pair so could try swap for twickenham tickets. You could possible get 2 singles close to each other if you try two devices testech05

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

physioman wrote: »
    Tickets on sale now. Just bagged 2 there. 90 euro each

You are a legend ! Bagged 2 in block 527 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Ronney

testtech05 wrote: »
    Trying to buy 2 myself but because only 3 left in a row I get the following error:
    "Uh-oh!
    You've left one seat stranded at the end of a row or stuck between selected seats.
    Please leave at least two empty seats together."

Very annoying when I have finally got in, Also wont let me buy the 3 together either/........

"Edit" surprise surprise few mins later only single seats left from the 3 I was trying to buy 2 of. Seems like someone was able to manage it.
    Well done to anyone who got any :)

They have some strange system where you cant leave single seats.

Cheers to the folks on this thread, best ticket alert system ever!, picked up 1 myself, not ideal but Better than nothing.!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Still singles in block 525 coming up if you keep searching if anyone still looking (wales game).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

getting none available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Anyone know for sure if there are some browsers that don't allow the seat map to show up...
    I use chrome and I never get the option to view the stadium map to see which seats are left...

kuang1 wrote: »
    Anyone know for sure if there are some browsers that don't allow the seat map to show up...
    I use chrome and I never get the option to view the stadium map to see which seats are left...

Firefox doesn't either, if you use IE you can see what's there. Just keep refreshing, it allows you hold seat to buy for approx 3 mins to start with so a few keep popping in when I'm refreshing but mostly in 1's

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭shane.

Any more tickets likely to go on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

pc7 wrote: »
    Firefox doesn't either, if you use IE you can see what's there. Just keep refreshing, it allows you hold seat to buy for approx 3 mins to start with so a few keep popping in when I'm refreshing but mostly in 1's
    It's not down to the browser you are using, it's down to how many people are trying at once. If there's a lot trying, the interactive map is disabled.

It's not down to the browser you are using, it's down to how many people are trying at once. If there's a lot trying, the interactive map is disabled.

I had two browsers going at same time yesterday, one firefox no map, other IE had a map, in last week I've never had option of map on firefox. Might just be my pc.

I had two browsers going at same time yesterday, one firefox no map, other IE had a map, in last week I've never had option of map on firefox. Might just be my pc.
    I had the interactive map on both chrome and firefox yesterday (launched both at the exact same time), but once I refreshed firefox a few mins later it had reverted back to standard one with best available etc.
    Not sure on the exact way it works but I do know the map worked on firefox for a bit.

Anyone get their tickets yet? Just bought mine on Wednesday, hoping they arrive in good time

Anyone get their tickets yet? Just bought mine on Wednesday, hoping they arrive in good time

Not yet. Bought on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Say you'd be alright. Worst case they can issue PDF tickets by email if it comes to it. But have a few days yet!

Nope not yet. I'd be shocked if they were to arrive any later than Wednesday.

I rang them and they said they will send them out today. Might be worth it giving them a call to press them on it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I rang them and they said they will send them out today. Might be worth it giving them a call to press them on it

Very poor service in fairness from Ticketmaster,I bought a few tickets at the start of February and there is still no sign of them .

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭Ronney

Bought tickets for a game only a few days in advance before and had to pick them up on the day from Ticketmaster Kiosk on the corner of Lansdowne Rd and Northumberland Rd.

• Advertisement

Ronney wrote: »
    Bought tickets for a game only a few days in advance before and had to pick them up on the day from Ticketmaster Kiosk on the corner of Lansdowne Rd and Northumberland Rd.

Yeah but these would have been bought last Wednesday/Thursday.
    Plenty of time to get them out in time via post.

Spoke to ticketmaster too just now...they're being posted today so we should all have them in tomorrow's post. ("We were waiting on stock from the promoter" whatever that means!)

kuang1 wrote: »
    Spoke to ticketmaster too just now...they're being posted today so we should all have them in tomorrow's post. ("We were waiting on stock from the promoter" whatever that means!)

Probably the paper to print the tickets on .
    They use special ones for the rugby.
    They could have just used standard tickets and got them out earlier instead of making people sweat.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭td1

Wish I'd seen this last week! Long shot at this stage, but I'm looking for 1 ticket for the Wales game if any one has a spare one??
    I will have one spare Scotland ticket so could swap it for a Wales ticket - hoping to get it this week to allow swap. If not, I can just buy the Wales ticket directly.

Probably the paper to print the tickets on .
    They use special ones for the rugby.
    They could have just used standard tickets and got them out earlier instead of making people sweat.

Yeah they said they were sent out today but won't get here til friday

Yeah they said they were sent out today but won't get here til friday

3 days in the post ?
    They must not be posting them out until Thursday if they wont be received until Friday if we receive them at all .
    My Italian tickets never showed up.
    They should just issue E Tickets at this stage .

Just got tickets for the Scotland game there, still some available if people looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,640 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Just got tickets for the Scotland game there, still some available if people looking.

On Ticketmaster? seem to be all gone

paulie21 wrote: »
    On Ticketmaster? seem to be all gone

Yeah, ticketmaster. Keep an eye over the coming days, returns will pop up if other games are to go by. I was only getting offered premium and kept researching and then got ordinary west stand ones. I'd been checking every few hours the last few days for them so I'd say you'll pick up a set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,598 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I seem to have a knack for never seeing these posts in time.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement