Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks be to Dodzy!

• 31-12-2014 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I posted on the D15 board in search of recommendations for a garage that could replace the handle that broke off the rear passenger door of my car last week. dodzy, a poster I'd never met, went above and beyond all expectations. He went so far as to go to a breakers yard, take out the part, pay for it, come to my home and fitted it for me. All he would take in payment was the €20 he paid for the part.

To say I am overwhelmed would be putting it mildly. The true spirit of boards, our online community. Thanks be to boards and Dodzy. Happy new year!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Great stuff. More of this sort of thing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

My car failed the nct a few weeks ago on a few different parts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Just adding another big thanks to Dodzy (and Boards) here. Jaysus he's a fierce decent chap altogether and a fine painter as well! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Just adding another big thanks to Dodzy (and Boards) here. Jaysus he's a fierce decent chap altogether and a fine painter as well! :D

I concur! When I needed painting done he was the first person I thought of and he did a great job.

Advertisement