Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The teeny tiny things

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Being able to cry while around someone, and being held whilst crying too, something I never get/very very rarely but it can really really make you feel better :)

Messing about and playing!

Burrito bars, and tacos!

Snuggles and sexytime!

The Simpsons movie! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Getting up early and seeing dawn break!

Christmas shopping!

Having lovely tapas on a cold evening!

Hot chocolate and ferrero rochers! Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Checking the posts in this forum when feeling down-- always end up smiling and feeling better, especially from the hugs thread !

Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Checking the posts in this forum when feeling down-- always end up smiling and feeling better, especially from the hugs thread !

Thanks everyone!

Sending you a big hug Mam of 4!!!!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Not feeling remotely guilty for spending some "me" time in Costa, and enjoying their hot spiced apple drink.The taste and smell gets me all excited for Christmas and more "me" time!

• Advertisement

Halloween!

Scary movies!

Snuggles and cuddles!

homemade snakebites!

pizza!

fairylights and gothic headband as a pressy to me!

being sang to sleep, and woken up with kisses!

getting my costume/makeup done properly for hallows eve!

compliments and feeling wanted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

a big robe to curl up in

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

Just realising that this will be the first Christmas with my boyfriend this year! I'm a big kid at heart and I love Christmas. But this one will be extra special for me.

It's also going to be my baby nephew's first Christmas too! Can't wait for the times when he's old enough to get properly excited and giddy about it!

I started my Christmas shopping today! Sick, I know. But I intend to be finished before December starts and to be chilled on the run up to the big day. Happy with how it's been progressing so far!

I just got word that I'm going to get a very nice Christmas bonus this year! Get in! :D

Being taken to a very special family event of the bfs!

1e red bull packs!

Going to see Santa, with the bf, and getting a pic,2nd year doing it together and hopefully many more, fingers crossed!

Spending time in "our place"

Me to you bears being won for me!

Guest passes at Odeon!

Couples combo!

Thor 2!

Doing things we always did, being silly together, long chats, internet together, laughing, cuddles, kisses, snuggles, calls and texts!

Homemade mexican food!

Finally going to the dentist to get things sorted!

That immensely great feeling that everything will be all good with us again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Bogger Prince

That song or hym that went he will raise you up on eagles wings . Well in school there was a lad called Laffan who had massive ears. So we used to sing and he will raise you up on laffans ears instead of eagles wings. We all found it very funny even Laffan laughed

• Advertisement

Getting a text at random intervals: "Love you". :):o

It's like he KNOWS when I'm stressed or annoyed in work, and this little message comes through and you just feel like you're 10 feet tall again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I was in Boots yesterday and the woman working there told a woman who was buying a couple of gift sets that the sets were going to be half price today so she might want to hold off. She saved her a hell of a lot of money and it made me smile.

Useful counselling sessions, and planning more.

Feeling at peace again, even just for a little while.

Wonka bars!

Dantes lunch special!

Xmassy pictures!

Cute gifts given by the one I love just cos - Bunny Suicides book, Moshi monsters and minniemouse surprise eggs, and lollipops!

Being told what one of my xmas presents could be and knowing that both choices are BRILLIANT!

Coffees together in starbucks as the evening draws to a close, with nice chats, finding out exceptionally good things for now and the future that you hoped and prayed for but didnt think would happen, gaming on our phones together and huggies!

Toy Show!

The new Carrie movie!

:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Securing my ticket to James Taylor in the O2 next September. Expensive but it'll be so worth it!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Going for a shower this morning and finding a cup of tea on my dresser when I got back :D My housemate had made it for me and slipped in with it while I was in the shower, a lovely surprise on a dark, cold morning!

Sweet words!

little cute presents!

Being told the best things I could hear and be promised right now!

Snuggles and cuddles!

Hello Kitty jelly lollipops!

Wonka bars!

Being brought to me the BFs mates again, but ones i never met!

Being called things that apparrantly he never calls anyone else, ever!

Hearing the bf making plans for next xmas with me! :)

This Christmas is very special to me for a couple of reasons:

-it's my little nephew Adam's first Christmas. I'm going to spoil him rotten and spend as much time as I can with my most favourite little guy in the whole world!

-it's mine and my boyfriend's first Christmas together. Just spending a couple of days together and feeling wonderful is something I really cannot wait for!

Getting help delivering pressys!

Burrito bars and being bought dindins!

Family time!

Walks through xmassy town with the bf!

Cuddling up looking out the window at a xmassy lit up town!

Sorting xmas cards!

Plans together for next xmas!

liquorice sticks with yummy stuff inside!

Tiramisu and pineapple drinks!

Smithfield at xmas!

Xmas beers together!

Santa outfits together!

Cosy couches!

The Muppet Xmas Carol!

Cuddles and kisses!

Walks to the luas on the way home, and a kiss or 3 goodnight :):D

Sweet texts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

This isn't a teeny tiny thing, it's reasonably large but couldn't find a place more suited... I just got an interview for a job. Not any job. Well really the job probably isn't great, but it's about 6000 more than I'm on now, for doing the same thing. But they have a Bring Your Dog to Work day!!! Makes me want to take the job regardless! I'm excited! :D

Late night calling over from the bf!

Cuddling up in bed, watching "Serendipity", and being fed noodles!

Cosy sleeps!

Lots of fun stuff ;)

Getting more time together as a surprise!

Picking up a bday cake for the bf, just feels nice!

Mongolian buffet, being in charge of paying etc and totting up bill for everyone except the birthday person, and having the birthday cake brought out for him with candles lit and "happy birthday" sang :)

Comedy club at The International and being held and cuddled and kissed during it like our first date :D

Being able to afford to pay for everything, so the bf can have a great bday!

Sweet lovely nice texts from the bf at the end of the night saying how beautiful I am and that I made the birthday rock :D:):D:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

I GOT THE JOB! !!! I am so excited. So relieved. Eek! Been trying to get out of this hell hole for months, and finally got a new job, same pay but great place, great opportunity, great location!

Having that special someone worry about me, so much so to make sure Im warm enough offering to buy me a new jacket!

Having help from him buying a new springtime sweater therefore ending up buying an awesome wolf fang one!

Going to our pizza place together!

Walking together in the falling snow!

Being looked after by him, made feel special, dried off and warmed up!

Hot sweet cups of tea!

Being told that he has plans for us for Valentines day present and going out wise :)

Spending time in his parents place, just us, cosied under his coat on the sofa watching Friends and Mulan 2 together cuddling and kissing etc ;):D

Sweet sweet hopefully true hopeful words and long kisses and holdies before he gets on the bus!

Nice chats with the family with him putting me on his lap and holding me! :)

Unleashing my inner, or not so much, geeky girl!

Random beer days in my fave pub!

Really nice messaging from the bf!

Harry Potter top trumps!

Forbidden planet!

Logoed pencil cases!

Star Wars!

Dr Who!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 RinkyDinkSlink

Had a call about an apt I was looking at - told landlord upfront I had cats...he says "sure that's no problem!". First one to react that way and it's right on the beach front! Delighted doesn't begin to cover it!!

Also, freshly laundered couch throws...smell heavenly :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The divine smell of my new hand soap in the bathroom, love it! (Radox shea butter and ginger if anyone is interested :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Seeing daffodils blossom - great little reminder that Spring has sprung! :)

Feeling comfortable, yet hopeful, with some definite plans for your life to do list and whats left on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Getting to spend some quality time with my much loved three year old nephew this weekend who I simply adore. I just melt every time he puts his little hand in mine :)

Lollipops!

Sweet words!

Falling asleep in each others arms!

Great movies on tv!

Jimmy Carr!

Having the bf take a day off college, as a surprise to me to spend more time with me!

Airsoft goodies buying for him and being bought for me!

• Advertisement

Seeing little girls going to school with green, white and orange ribbons in their hair today...so cute.

Advertisement