Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Ranger and US Green Beret

• 13-09-2020 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Just posting the below link to an interview with Kevin Owens who was an Irish Ranger in the Ranger Wing and then made his way to the US where he became a US Green Beret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxrR27fGrwI&ab_channel=MikeRitland

I really enjoyed the interview and it is good to hear him speak well about the training he received in our army relative to its size and resourcing. He is a true warrior and an interesting fella.

I would encourage all to give it a watch/listen.

Enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Deise Musashi

Watch the video he did with "Plaid Daddy" Garand Thumb, it's very funny.

https://youtu.be/84KBHdpKB1c

When a 10 year SEAL looks at you and says, "How do I follow that."

He comes out with some crackers that probably got the video demonetised, like

“I've killed a lot of people with 5.56”
    "I was in uniform when you were in liquid form"
    “Keep shooting until the threat is no longer a threat.”
    "crosshairs and drop em"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

His Instagram account has loads of old school arw pics. Very cool. He currently works for mike glover of field craft survival. Some interesting political views on some podcasts that I’ve listened to....

Advertisement