Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating websites expose racial preference

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I think there's some confusion about what "racism" means.

A preference for your own race when choosing a sexual partner is not racist, just like being a hetrosexual/homosexual is not sexist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

In what way is racism natural?

It's natural to treat organisms that are genetically more similar to us better than other organisms.

We have a natural inclination to treat humans genetically more similar to us better than humans less similar genetically. Just like we have a natural inclination to treat mammals better than reptiles.

Those organisms which look after genetically similar organisms first propogate their DNA wider and further.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

So if i use a dating website and filter for "females", does that make me homophobic or just straight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

In what way is racism natural?

Put it this way. If it wasn't natural they wouldn't have to make laws against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

Hi all. sorry about this. Not relevant to thread I know but...........
    Any one tell me the names of some 'completeley free' dating sites' .I did ask before and got answeres but lost the info and can't find the thread...isn't boards hard to navigate sometimes, probably just me I suppose.
    I was on that stinking fish site lol lol, got fed up, had a nice break and ready to go for it again.
    Thanks for reading.
    Have a great day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement