Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Arcade

• 14-07-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/

play2_zpscb345d34.png~original

play_zps026dee1a.jpg~original

I've been meaning to make this thread for a while now. Thought we could do with a games room for some additional entertainment in LPA:D...so I've linked this page to Miniclip...a gaming site with a large selection of games for everybody to browse through and play. It's really easy to register....just choose a username and enter your email address (or you can link to your FB account) and away you go. There is a search facility where you can look for other members and play against them which I hope we can do here.

Any questions give me a shout , suggestions are welcome!:)

I'd like to get a Pool league going.....or something similar if we can get enough people interested.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm up for this Grid! I've become addicted to the pool on that site. :D Would love a pool tournament to get going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

I'm addicted as well - good game there. Soooooo wish I could participate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have access to the public library computers now and the site is banned :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Im addicted to the pool :pac:

:D You too??? Ity's easy to get addictied - Geez Pix, I wanna play you.. and Jeb ...and Grid!

Dayum! :mad:

Im pixiefairy2691 :o

• Advertisement

I'm Keeverz :)

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Pool Players List

Jebforever

Pixie-Fairy

TommieBoy

Hugo Stiglitz

cyberwolf77

Woodchick

Sephiroth dude

Koth

I'm myself. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Count me in

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I'm there as woodchick :) (woodchuck was taken :eek:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,757 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I be cyberwolf77

woodchuck wrote: »
    I'm there as woodchick :) (woodchuck was taken :eek:)
    :D lol - but I thought that was your name ;)
    ...you lookso much more like a chick and than a chuck anywayz :)

I admit I robbed the name from you :D

;) lol - that would make you :eek: WoodieBoy - not a pleasant image :eek: for such a cool chica as you! :D

TommieBoy wrote: »
    ;) lol - that would make you ;eek: WoodieBoy - not a pleasant image :eek: for such a cool chica as you! :D

Oh dear, that would indeed be an unfortunate name choice :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

signed up.

KellysAntihero

If you can read this, you're too close!

Hope to see you there koth

Question:

Shall we have seperate guys/gals league.......and when is a good time to kick off.....with the good weather would ye rather wait and practice for a few weeks??
    Also, what days suit everyone for matches.....and time of day??;)

Just remember I five hours behind you folks

What time of day suits you Cy considering the time difference?

• Advertisement

Noonish for you folks

• Moderators Posts: 51,702 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Most weekday evenings would suit and could possibly swing some lunchtime games. Just have to see what the connection at home is like for the site :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Here's a video that Keeverz found, it explains how to make friends and find others on Miniclip! Thanks K;)

evenings would suit me more. But im flexible if im not working

also ive added wolfie and i cant find the rest of ye.

I left you a note on miniclip VM Pix :) ...Keeverz

Ok I found you Keeverz, but couldn't figure out how to 'add' you as a friend... so I left you a message :P (it wasn't free text though, which is why it's short and sweet :))

I'm so confused!

(Oh and did anyone else notice that the language selection for English is represented by the american flag :eek: Oh dear God...)

*Comes into thread*

*Notices koth is now a mod*

*Freaks out*

:p:pac:

Woodchick - to accept a friend, go to your profile page and scroll down to the message center. Just above the VMs is an option that says "accept all friends" (make sure the message says accept and not "decline all friends') click on the "go" button beside it, and voila, anyone who has messaged you is a friend.

Likewise, if you want to friend someone, go to your player page, type in their username (to the right) under "search for players" then click their icon when the list of players comes up, then leave them a VM so they can accept your friendship (as above).

So, when you want to play them, there are 2 ways - you can either (1) go their player page and click the "challenge" button beside their icon or (2) from the miniclip main page, click on "pool" and when the 3 choices of play come up, click on "play friends" and your list of your friends will display - if they are online, click their icon (they will get a message to accept a game) and a game automatically loads when they accept.

Did I confuse you more???

:) hiya jeb :)

Thanks K, that all sounds much clearer :)

• Advertisement

I'm on there as ChampagneAli btw;)

Advertisement