Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LockDown: Favourite memories of the before

Options
  • 21-01-2021 10:15am

I assume that not many people have any fascinating tales of their travels this year.
    Wondering if people would like to share a solitary pic, from their favourite holiday/extended-stay
    But rather be an image dump give the reason as to why it's important to you.

This was the first time "really" travelling with my now wife. We were relatively inexperienced at organising such a trip so we cheated and had all the internal travel booked for us by the guys working with my uncle's wife, in Shanghai.

It was also the last time we got to go visit him, before his death, so the images from that trip will always be important.

540185.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just get me back on a fcuking plane.

cDXYORg.jpg

A big part of long-haul travel for me is the buzz of flying / airport etc.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Just get me back on a fcuking plane.

cDXYORg.jpg

A big part of long-haul travel for me is the buzz of flying / airport etc.

Have you ever flown business class before cleary? I don’t think you have mentioned if you have

Mayo_fan wrote: »
    Have you ever flown business class before cleary? I don’t think you have mentioned if you have

No speak of flying Business Class, are you really that petty / bitter?

OP asked about something that meant a lot to a person.... flying means a lot to me, it's part of the buzz.

Get over it.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    No speak of flying Business Class, are you really that petty / bitter?

OP asked about something that meant a lot to a person.... flying means a lot to me, it's part of the buzz.

Get over it.

Ha I was thinking more of a single wow memory but the experience in and of itself can work

Ha I was thinking more of a single wow memory but the experience in and of itself can work

In that case....

This was sunset at Lake Inle, Myanmar, Dec 2019. Sure, it could be a picture of anywhere in Ireland, but I just remember sitting back after taking this picture and thinking "Life is good". This moment will always have a special place in my hear, but I won't bore with the details.

UlXTDAs.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement