Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Lingo sub at 6/1 for some interest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

mailburner wrote: »
    This is why I think Kattar has a decent shout! Every fight Max has had in the past few years has been a war, hard to believe he's only 29.
    He was so good in the second volk fight though!
    I'm not sure Kattar can beat a prime Max but I've a feeling he'll surprise us
    all tonight.

Yeah. Should be a good dust up. Good luck if you put some money down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Havnt had a bet in a while.

McGregor R1 - €50 - 11/5
    McGregor R1 - €25 - 4/1
    Khalil/Chandler/McGregor - 3/1 - €5

Any thoughts on chiesa magny? I'm leaning towards a chiesa sub at 4/1

Any thoughts on chiesa magny? I'm leaning towards a chiesa sub at 4/1

nice price for that to be fair, don't see anything better than 7/2 now.

I fancy magny if it goes 5 but really I've no idea who wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

I put up mcgregor round 2 at 9/2 but just seen KO either rd 1 or 2 at 5/6 which in my eyes is a phucking steal

will be doubling up with hooker for a decent bet

nice price for that to be fair, don't see anything better than 7/2 now.

I fancy magny if it goes 5 but really I've no idea who wins.

yeah, I think that price has got a little tighter now. Saw it on betway couple days ago.
    Close fight for sure. Could be Magny using his range. Just think Chiesa can be pretty lethal when he gets someone on the ground. We'll see. :)

Lazzez win
    araujo on pts
    6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

SlowBlowin wrote: »

joke of an offer like the rest

cant take out your €50 if it wins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

akelly02 wrote: »
    joke of an offer like the rest

cant take out your €50 if it wins

My FB is full of these offers today !

pp going 3/1 on conor to win in round one (£20max/22.40eu)

next best is 2/1

Bets for tonight. If you want to make money, I suggest doing the opposite to me! :)

Throwing a fiver on Conor in 60 seconds, more for the craic. 8/1

Double on Conor finish/ chandler win. I know hooker is good but how often does elite wrestler beat elite striker.
    Approx 6/4

Small bet on Ribas to win by submission. 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭vafankillar

newbie question, looking at paddypower sign up there asking about proof of age. how does that work? is my credit card info proof of age or am i expected to upload photos of documents or something?

edit okay I signed up, but skipped the part where I put funds into the paddy power account for betting, and checked my profile and it does look like I need to upload before doing anything.

very ****ing sneaky the way they ask you to transfer money in before asking you to confirm age. not sure if i have an ID's handy, dont drive and been years since I was on a plane or needed to be asked for id

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

on poirier to win in rounds 3 4 or 5 @ 17/2

i think people are underestimating how good Poirier has become since their first fight. Obvious bonus would be seeing Conor get his ass kicked again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭tinpib

When I don't post my big priced UFC picks I turn into Nostradamus, let's see what happens this time.

All prices from Hills, you might get bigger elsewhere.

Couldn't believe Poirier is 11/4, should be way shorter, I backed him though I'll still be hoping Conor wins.

Thought Hooker by decision at 3/1 looks good.

Matt Frevola has a good record, has beaten Luis Pena, thought 9/2 was a crazy price. His opponent is 2:1, all by decision, so you can't really say he is a hypetrain. Very odd pricing to my untrained eye.

And onto your standard WMMA oddsboosters:

Sadly think JoJo is a pretty poor fighter overall, think Jessica Eye will be too good, took her on pts at 6/4

Also Amanda Ribas on pts though you won't get rich at 6/5

Was surprised to see McMann was fav, went for Pena on pts at 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

McGregor KO/TKO (Second round) 9/2

edit okay I signed up, but skipped the part where I put funds into the paddy power account for betting, and checked my profile and it does look like I need to upload before doing anything.

very ****ing sneaky the way they ask you to transfer money in before asking you to confirm age. not sure if i have an ID's handy, dont drive and been years since I was on a plane or needed to be asked for id

Sneaky alright. they'll allow you to deposit without proof of i.d but they won't
    let you withdraw a cent

I have used my drivers license in the past but last time I used my birth cert simply because I'm on my 2nd pp account and needed to stay under the radar.

I've put up a few bets so far and this is my final 1

A treble

Amanda Ribas
    Hooker
    McGregor either round 1 or 2

Pays about 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,479 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Matt Frevola is 5/1 to win just win tonight. He's decent, he certainly has a decent chance I think.

• Advertisement

Sneaky alright. they'll allow you to deposit without proof of i.d but they won't
    let you withdraw a cent

I have used my drivers license in the past but last time I used my birth cert simply because I'm on my 2nd pp account and needed to stay under the radar.

is it eutomatic verification or do i have to wait on someone to confirm behind a computer or how does it work? any idea if garda age card would do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

tinpib wrote: »
    When I don't post my big priced UFC picks I turn into Nostradamus, let's see what happens this time.

All prices from Hills, you might get bigger elsewhere.

Couldn't believe Poirier is 11/4, should be way shorter, I backed him though I'll still be hoping Conor wins.

Thought Hooker by decision at 3/1 looks good.

Matt Frevola has a good record, has beaten Luis Pena, thought 9/2 was a crazy price. His opponent is 2:1, all by decision, so you can't really say he is a hypetrain. Very odd pricing to my untrained eye.

And onto your standard WMMA oddsboosters:

Sadly think JoJo is a pretty poor fighter overall, think Jessica Eye will be too good, took her on pts at 6/4

Also Amanda Ribas on pts though you won't get rich at 6/5

Was surprised to see McMann was fav, went for Pena on pts at 5/2

Hooker Decision at 3-1 is brilliant odds.

is it eutomatic verification or do i have to wait on someone to confirm behind a computer or how does it work? any idea if garda age card would do?
    Could be hours or days if the weekend

I don't know about the garda age card, sounds like it should be legit.
    I'm twice as old as you so not too sure :)

Better than nothing

Must be the #whatodds paddy section for anyone not familiar with bookies cuteness

Paddy also going 7/2 on Conor round one 22.40 max
    https://www.paddypower.com/mixed-martial-arts

weemcd wrote: »
    Hooker Decision at 3-1 is brilliant odds.

I think so too
    It'll probably be my only bet

Agree about jojo also, fancy eye on pts

Could be hours or days if the weekend

I don't know about the garda age card, sounds like it should be legit.
    I'm twice as old as you so not too sure :)

ah bollox, that rules out tonight so:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I think Chandler by sub might be a nice outside bet at 11/1. He has 7 sub wins in his career, most notably over Eddie Alvarez for the Bellator title.
    Hooker has 2 sub losses, granted very early in his career.

Just expect Hooker to spend a decent portion of the fight on his back, and could get caught in a scramble.

ah bollox, that rules out tonight so:(

If you have a Revolut account I'd place a bet for you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

You should be able to set up a paddys/boyles/bet365 etc account if you are Irish without verifying right away. It's only UK customers that need to verify before placing bets as set out by the UKGC.

If you win you'll need to verify to withdraw but.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    You should be able to set up a paddys/boyles/bet365 etc account if you are Irish without verifying right away. It's only UK customers that need to verify before placing bets as set out by the UKGC.

If you win you'll need to verify to withdraw but.

can anyone confirm this? i mean I already set one up as I said in the last post, but my absolute fear is transfering funds that I can't use tonight cos the last bet I put on was 2014 and dont plan on doing any more soon, but was really looking forward to puting a bet on tonight

Advertisement