Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free band photography

• 17-01-2021 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey,

Hopefully this is the right place to post this!

I know it's hard times at the moment, particularly for people in the entertainment industry, both for the more experienced and the ones just starting out so, if there are any bands or solo artists in the Dublin area interested in getting some professional pictures taken, I would be more than happy to take some photos for you. This would be completely free. I'm doing this out of my love of music and the live music scene in general. Man I miss live music!

It should be noted that, when it comes to music photography, I have always hated the generic musician in front of a backdrop in a photography studio so, ideally I would prefer to shoot somewhere more on location or somewhere where the musician feels natural. I want to work for you and with you to create something that truly reflects your music and not just something a generic photographer imposes on you.

So you're looking to get some professional pictures taken then this could be a great opportunity to collaborate. The only thing I ask in return is permission to possibly use any shots in my portfolio.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks,
    Darren
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Joffrey

Sounds sweet man, and we are open to anything

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Strummer92

Joffrey wrote: »
    Sounds sweet man, and we are open to anything

That's what I like to hear! Much better to stand out than be a face in the crowd! Feel free to dm me if you're up for doing something or have a rough idea what you're looking for and we can try make something work. I drive so location isn't an issue. I'm mostly free evenings and weekends at the moment. Weathers ****e lately though but depending on what you're going for, that could be a good thing. Either that or we wait till it improves a little.

What sort of music do ye play?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ze.zo

We're in need of a photographer. Hmu on whatsapp (0894959259) and let's talk about it o/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Chase Manhattan

Hi Darren

Cool off, cheers. My band Strutter are playing a late night set in Whelans this Friday night 18th Feb if you wanted to get any live shots ?

Cheers

Advertisement