Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Beer

• 30-08-2020 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I notice a distinct lack of Kilkenny beer available in off licences the last couple of months. Is there a production issue or has it simply been discontinued? It had become the tipple of choice during lockdown.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Lack of canning capacity with more people drinking at home. It'll be back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Hurler85 wrote: »
    I notice a distinct lack of Kilkenny beer available in off licences the last couple of months. Is there a production issue or has it simply been discontinued? It had become the tipple of choice during lockdown.

Smethwicks??? ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 13,146 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

i used to love it 20+ years ago in England , but the cans here seem a bit different , sweeter. Not the slightly bitter taste I remember!

Advertisement