Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gallery

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'll spam you guys with underwater stuff....

29qlgrs.jpg
    Fishie at Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia

29wwgw3.jpg
    Manta rays in Bali

vnl2jl.jpg
    Mantis Shrimp in Bali

5wbbpu.jpg
    Canon at the USAT Liberty wreck, Tulamben, Bali

313k3zl.jpg
    A diver penetrating the USAT Liberty wreck, Tulamben

2r5u54o.jpg
    Turtle selfie in Gili T.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭yankinlk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

I'm still buzzing after this dive. My first on nitrox and my deepest so far @41m
    This was the final dive to complete my deep dive ticket. Unfortunately my Oceanic OCi dive computer had a moment after the dive and just knocked off and refused to turn back on. It was only its second dive after the previous one had been replaced for a faulty circuit board after about a years use.

Some background info; the key biscayne is a jack up drill rig that brook its tow line in a storm and landed upside down in about 41m on a sandy bed. There is still a lot of debris scattered around. In march there is normally resident Grey Nurse sharks in attendance but for this dive there was only port jackson and wobbygong although I saw nether on my 2 dives. There was mountains of crays present (western rock lobster) and a big haul was brought back to the boat by those intent on catching them

Lots of rebreathers and tec divers on the boat but I am unconvinced despite the short bottom time of the gain thats to be gotten from dragging all that extra gear around and deco stops..

Well this place is pretty dead :eek:

Dived the same site from the previous post again last week but the viz was garbage.

Yesterday's dive off Rottnest Island made up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Ok i will play. This forum could use a kick start all right. Social media killing this.

Nice conger close ups at linnanes new quay.

• Advertisement

Your video editing skills are a bit better than mine 😂

Decent enough viz, what was the water temp like. Hope to make it back to Irl this summer, will try and get my first Irish dive in, 3rd time lucky?!

Advertisement