Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping trip Sun 2nd - Sun 9th

• 29-07-2020 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a general query - thought it might be no harm to ask the experts!

We were thinking of booking a camping trip around Mayo from Sun 2nd - Sun 9th August.

But the weather has been so terrible I'm seriously considering scrapping the idea.

Is it too early to forecast the coming week? I'd settle for fair weather with sunny spells....If its to be all rain and grey and cold I'd abandon the plan.

Thanks for the help and advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

It will be fairly cool to begin with early next week with temperatures around mid teens in Mayo and rain at times, however there is a chance that a warming trend may happen after Wednesday if we can build in some high pressure towards next weekend. ECM is showing a big improvement from Wednesday but right now that is FI and not guaranteed this far out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Thanks for taking the time to reply Gonzo - Really appreciate the help!

Advertisement