Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Icelands products at all . I think people are afraid to try them !!

They have very nice mince pies at Christmas time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A toasted scone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

Ate a vegetable samosa from Waitrose followed with a chicken cous cous salad and with some chocolate popcorn pieces for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pasta and pesto , simple , quick and tasty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Milky Way :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Tortilla chips and salsa.
    Washed down with a bottle of water :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tucking into some steak burgers, chips, beans and gravy. Might have some bread and butter too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Prawn crackers

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Chipper Fish & Chips.

Half price too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Chicken, mash, carrots, peas, stuffing and gravy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Chicken curry and rice with a can of Pepsi Max, delicious

I'm really finding some comfort in cooking the last few days. Considering I've often complained about how much cooking I do, it's now a definitive comfort. I've even planned out dinners for the weekend ahead. It's a tough household at the mo.:eek:

But tonight it was chicken maryland, mash and sweetcorn with a drizzle of gravy for Mrs G and Little G. I'm supping a beer. Working from home for a few weeks. Wanna get back out in the field! Looking forward to a stuffed pork chop, mash and peas later.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A bag of maltesers and a can of diet 7up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

A very poor Cantonese duck with boiled rice from our local Chinese.

3 of the last 4 takeaways have been very poor, going to go elsewhere from now on. Don't use them regularly, maybe once every 2 months but they've gone downhill, very annoying when you've had a goo for something all day and the anticipation is high!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm really finding some comfort in cooking the last few days. Considering I've often complained about how much cooking I do, it's now a definitive comfort. I've even planned out dinners for the weekend ahead. It's a tough household at the mo.:eek:

But tonight it was chicken maryland, mash and sweetcorn with a drizzle of gravy for Mrs G and Little G. I'm supping a beer. Working from home for a few weeks. Wanna get back out in the field! Looking forward to a stuffed pork chop, mash and peas later.:D

Must try these stuffed pork chops , do you buy them stuffed or make your own G ?

Rasher sandwich on fresh brown bread with a cuppa !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭Archeron

A huge chunk of tea brack with thick butter.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Have mackerel with chickpeas, olives, lots of smashed garlic, chilli powder and green pepper

IMG-20190523-235920.jpg

IMG-20190524-003056.jpg

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Must try these stuffed pork chops , do you buy them stuffed or make your own G ?

Rasher sandwich on fresh brown bread with a cuppa !

I make them Mam. An extra think chop. Slice in it the middle. Put the stuffing in and pour some colemans apple sauce over it. 180 in a preheated oven for 35 mins.

Tuna sandwich

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I make them Mam. An extra think chop. Slice in it the middle. Put the stuffing in and pour some colemans apple sauce over it. 180 in a preheated oven for 35 mins.

Thanks G , they shall go on my to try list :)

• Advertisement

Rendang chicken, rice, spring roll or two and feck it, chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Werther's Original caramel shop selection, 250g of 4 different types of Werther's.

I won't have a tooth left in me head when the weekend is over but they are lovely.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Spring rolls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bottle of Heineken :D

A mint Walnut whip from the fridge, my first ever and its devine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Iced coffee (because my body wants to be in bed, but my head won't allow it)

A nice pint of Scraggy Bay :)

GoneHome wrote: »
    Bottle of Heineken :D

Nice choice.
    A mint Walnut whip from the fridge, my first ever and its devine.

Never had a mint one! I remove the nutty part from the original. But alas they don't taste the same anymore.:(
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    Iced coffee (because my body wants to be in bed, but my head won't allow it)

You okay DB?
    A nice pint of Scraggy Bay :)

Never heard of it, but sounds good!

Last beer and the remains of last nights takeaway with fresh enough chips. So bad!

• Advertisement

Very bad mother here today, takeaway carvery for dinner and Aldi "popping chicken" with wedges on now for the kids.. White wine and tayto c&o for myself.. I'll be fired lol.

Advertisement