Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stingray!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

unkel wrote: »
    I don't know what's wrong with me. I used to be all for understatements, modesty and subtle quality. But recently I seem to like more bling. Bright coloured dials instead of black. Polished links instead of brushed. Mesh bracelets. An orange Seiko or better a Doxa. A white Rolex. Or even turquoise. And I was very much taken in by the extravagance of a stingray strap like when I came across this:

535408.jpg

Burn it with fire!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64,684 ✭✭✭✭unkel

2shea wrote: »
    Burn it with fire!!!

Read the thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Read the thread ;)

Dont!!!! there is more pictures :eek:

Wait til I add my own pictures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

Fitz II wrote: »
    Dont!!!! there is more pictures :eek:

Hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Wait til I add my own pictures :D

Well, if you take the pictures there's no danger of it even being in focus :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

This isn't half-bad at all. €149 and made to your specs by Finstraps. They have a few different colours and you get to choose the edging/stitching colours and the buckle.

Omega_watch_strap_5_52c2de3b-25d3-48e0-a162-798f096c2ad1_1500x.JPG?v=1566384703

This post is dedicated to 893bet and Fitz II

539013.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

Looks really good! Think you should wear it all the time.

(Vomits)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Yeah looks fantastic :rolleyes:.....put it on the Rolex, stingrays live in the ocean after all....

• Advertisement

Stingray strap for sale!

And no, I'm not selling mine :p

Long story, but I ended up with 2 identical blue stingray 20mm straps like the one in my picture on the Seamaster. The one for sale is brand new, unworn. Any interest PM me. Preferable collected from me in Lucan, but I guess with the current lockdown it is more realistic that I should ship it to anywhere in Ireland.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Stingray strap for sale!

And no, I'm not selling mine :p

Long story, but I ended up with 2 identical blue stingray 20mm straps like the one in my picture on the Seamaster. The one for sale is brand new, unworn. Any interest PM me. Preferable collected from me in Lucan, but I guess with the current lockdown it is more realistic that I should ship it to anywhere in Ireland.

Pity it's not 22mm. I'd chance it on my Seiko turtle save the ocean, oh the irony:cool:.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Indeed. I actually ordered a 22mm for my Seiko Turtle myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

And are you opening the hairdressers immediately after lockdown lifts or are you waiting a while?

I'll be driving over in my hairdresser's convertible Porsche wearing my pink shirt and a Rolex on the stingray first thing the morning after lockdown ends. Hate the long hair!

Advertisement