Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks [Northern Ireland only]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭conor2ka

how much are screamers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 macker2k11

are they selling fireworks yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 timmy7755

has anyone been up to jonesborough this year are they selling fireworks

• Registered Users Posts: 39 gary 2010

Yeah does anyone know if they are selling them this year and is jonesborough in louth?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Adam!

gary 2010 wrote: »
    Yeah does anyone know if they are selling them this year and is jonesborough in louth?
    Thanks.
    i was up in jonesborough today ,, and everything is open dont go to firework factory theres a little shop if u Take a left instead of a right were it says firework factory , Full of diamond no police around atall !! its great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 odhranO19

adam do you no how much there selling screamers for and black cats or do you have any contact numbers please email me <snip> thanks

odhranO19 wrote: »
    adam do you no how much there selling screamers for and black cats or do you have any contact numbers please email me <snip> thanks
    i wasnt really looking for Screamers but you know the screamer thunder rockets u can get them for 3 euro each or 2 for a 5 u get 10 they are better than screamers and make a louder noise black cats are easy to get off m8s but hard to get in the north unless u go to jonesborough market on sundays for 10 euro u get 100 or a packet of 10 for `1euro !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 odhranO19

alri sound man :)

its an hour up from swords dublin

• Advertisement

were do u live m8 im swords dublin??

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Adam! wrote: »
    were do u live m8 im swords dublin??

How you officer

Snowc wrote: »
    How you officer

? if he lives near to me ill buy some off him i didnt get enough tday !

doesnt involve you **** off

13 posts and you expected him to meet up with you:D:D:D.Fair play officer

Snowc wrote: »
    13 posts and you expected him to meet up with you:D:D:D.Fair play officer

are u stupid or just mentaly and physicaly retarded , wdf are u at u cant prove i am im here to get help and help ppl out ,, im not a fukn garda if i was i would have to admit it ! wouldnt i

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marcorr93

i was up in jonesborough today ,, and everything is open dont go to firework factory theres a little shop if u Take a left instead of a right were it says firework factory , Full of diamond no police around atall !! its great

were u in jonesborough town or newry ???

marcorr93 wrote: »
    were u in jonesborough town or newry ???

im not to sure i think it was jonesborough town its a small place and theres kinda a halloween looking shop very small but has alot of great diamond brands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 marcorr93

Would the prices only be good on sunday or do dey do deals all week ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

are u stupid or just mentaly and physicaly retarded , wdf are u at u cant prove i am im here to get help and help ppl out ,, im not a fukn garda if i was i would have to admit it ! wouldnt i

Adam, mind your language please if you want to continue posting in this forum

marcorr93 wrote: »
    Would the prices only be good on sunday or do dey do deals all week ?

prices stay the same unless you , go to the market on sundays and im going to the market next sunday :)

• Advertisement

what prices are they charging

timmy7755 wrote: »
    what prices are they charging

75 euro for a gold selection box of diamond and 90 for platinum 2 packets of thunder rockets for 5 so on cheap

tanks mate how much dey cgarging for bangers

where exactly is jonesborough?

thanks.

timmy7755 wrote: »
    tanks mate how much dey cgarging for bangers

i havent seen any bangers but a guy Posted a while back u can get 100 black cats for 10 euro

If your going to call me a retard try and spell the sentence correctly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Athlone_Bhoy

How would I get to the market using a Sat Nav?

I drove up once but couldn't find it.

Went up to the market today and i tought it was brilliant. Sleve of blackcats for €10, 3 packs of colour bombs for €5, 3 packs of sky dancer squealers for €5 also and a pack of 5 medium rockets for €5 and lots of other stuff. Really would recomend this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭skibum

Went up to the market today and i tought it was brilliant. Sleve of blackcats for €10, 3 packs of colour bombs for €5, 3 packs of sky dancer squealers for €5 also and a pack of 5 medium rockets for €5 and lots of other stuff. Really would recomend this place.

any directions / google maps link?

thanks

• Advertisement

skibum wrote: »

any directions / google maps link?

thanks

Sorry i dont actually but its very handy to get to

Advertisement