Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XXXX in 1 Jamma board

• 19-05-2015 9:03am
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: XXXX in 1 Jamma board with PSU
    POST\COLLECTION: can post or poss. deliver to Dublin
    PRICE: Trade - see details below
    PAYMENT METHODS:would rather do a straight trade.

Throwing this up to see if there's any interest :

Jamma XXXX in 1 board , fully working , with PSU.
    I'd like a SNES / Super Famicom and a Megadrive 1.

I also have a faulty (I think the sound is dodge) Final Fight board I can throw in to sweeten the pot.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You'll need to format your ad according to the template you'll find in the rules, or the ad will be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

If you split I'll take the FF board if its an original board.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

its an original alright , i'd be wiling to split , do you have a snes / megadrive ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

No, I've cash though :)

can you give it 48 hours ? Just to see if I can get them both traded away.

• Advertisement

Hi Cathal ,

given the time , I'll split off the final fight board. I have no honest idea what they are worth , much less with dodgy sound.
    Make me an offer , I'll take your word on it.

Also given that theres no interest in trading for the XXXX in 1 and that a snes should cost me about €60 tops and a Megadrive 1 about the same , anyone willing to to offer me €120 (or €60 + SNES or Megadrive) can have the XXXX in 1.

i've sourced a Megadrive , so I'm only looking for a SNES / Super Famicom , if anyone has one ??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

ah balls , just saw this and I'd a modded megadrive one for trade , and was after the xxx in 1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement