Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-08-2019, 01:41   #76
King Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyj1968 View Post
I just don't get you guys. Is it not at least interesting for you that they Fire department should be asking questions about 9/11. Well more than asking questions, actually saying that there were explosives in the buildings.

I mean it has been one of the emotive clichthat we've heard for almost twenty years - "You should not question the events of 9/11, as to do so would be disrespectful to the firefighters who died on 9/11". And as it turns out, their brothers in arms were actually asking the same questions as everybody else.
Ok? And?
What information are these firefighters privy to that other people aren't?
What makes these firefighters somehow more informed than the vast majority of firefighters who do agree with the official story?
What makes these firefighter immune from believing silly untrue things?

Quote:
it was interesting that the fire commissioner said that they feel that they are not the only fire department that feel like that. I wonder is this part of a "drip drip" sort of campaign, designed to keep it in the news and build it up slowly.
It's been 19 years.
So next drip in 2038?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-08-2019, 12:04   #77
Dohnjoe

Quote:
I mean it has been one of the emotive clichés that we've heard for almost twenty years - "You should not question the events of 9/11, as to do so would be disrespectful to the firefighters who died on 9/11". And as it turns out, their brothers in arms were actually asking the same questions as everybody else.
This is a trope. 911 is one of the most studied events of the 21st century. Endless questions have been asked about it.

I asked you this question before..

Do we need to question World War 2 because some people on the internet believe that the Holocaust was a hoax?

Do we need to reinvestigate the Holocaust because of that?

Then can you please explain to us why we need to reinvestigate 911, Boston Bombings, Sandy Hook and other events, start digging up bodies, because a very small group of conspiracy theorists on the internet believe it was some vague conspiracy they can't specify?

Think.
(3) thanks from:
04-08-2019, 23:08   #78
jeremyj1968

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mob View Post
It's been 19 years. So next drip in 2038?
A bit of sarcasm...... for a change.
04-08-2019, 23:12   #79
King Mob

Quote:
A bit of sarcasm...... for a change.
Yup.
No response to the rest of my post though.
I'll take that to mean that ou agree these people have no special knowledge or insight.

So given that, why is it newsworthy that 3 people have been suckered in by the conspiracy theory industry?
Thanks from:
16-09-2019, 05:19   #80
jeremyj1968

Fire Commissioner demands to know what happened to his colleagues who died on 9/11, on the 18th anniversary of the events.

Advertisement
16-09-2019, 06:30   #81
King Mob

Quote:
Fire Commissioner demands to know what happened to his colleagues who died on 9/11, on the 18th anniversary of the events.
Ok, and?
Fire Commissioners are just as susceptible to bad information as anyone else who believe in false conspiracy theories.
He doesn't offer any new evidence or insight into the events that calls the real explanation into question.

Using his statement as if it was important or somehow supported the conspiracy theory more than the statements of lay people is simply dishonest propaganda.

You've been asked many time to detail why you think statements such as this are at all newsworthy. You've ignored those questions and ran away completely.
Why do you still believe this when you know you can't answer those questions?
I don't understand that.
(2) thanks from:
16-09-2019, 14:00   #82
jeremyj1968

Look I have no interest in engaging with your condescending smart ar$e remarks. I posted it for anybody who might be interested to hear what the Fire Commissioner has to say, not for you to debunk it.
16-09-2019, 14:09   #83
BorneTobyWilde

If there was explosives then it was work of the terrorists too, not the US Government. I think there was explosives, WTC 7 fell for no reason on a day two other towers fell? WTF
So WTC 7 would have fallen that day regardless? It was just a badly built building? And it was just a coincidence that it collapsed in on itself that day. Yea right. You could see it fell in free fall, and could hear the explosives. How the terrorist did it I dunno, but they did.

There was reports of people entering all those building in the built up to 9/11, late night teams of mystery ''work men'' .
16-09-2019, 14:20   #84
King Mob

Quote:
Look I have no interest in engaging with your condescending smart ar$e remarks. I posted it for anybody who might be interested to hear what the Fire Commissioner has to say, not for you to debunk it.
What's condescending about the question?
What's unfair or irrelevant about it?

Why avoid it?

You're free to post the video and avoid any questions about it.
But I am also free to point out that the Fire Commissioner isn't actually presenting anything of substance beyond his authority.
And I am free to point out that is a dishonest argument.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
16-09-2019, 15:44   #85
Dohnjoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorneTobyWilde View Post
If there was explosives then it was work of the terrorists too, not the US Government. I think there was explosives, WTC 7 fell for no reason on a day two other towers fell? WTF
So WTC 7 would have fallen that day regardless? It was just a badly built building? And it was just a coincidence that it collapsed in on itself that day. Yea right. You could see it fell in free fall, and could hear the explosives. How the terrorist did it I dunno, but they did.
The building was hit by significant debris from WTC 1, approx 25% of one side of the building was gouged out. This ignited multiple fires on multiple levels. The sprinkler system failed and the building burnt unchecked for hours (firefighters were unable to fight it). It collapsed later in the afternoon. Multiple investigations concluded it collapsed due to fire (weakened steel, thermal expansion)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collap...ing_7_collapse
16-09-2019, 17:01   #86
Ipso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohnjoe View Post
The building was hit by significant debris from WTC 1, approx 25% of one side of the building was gouged out. This ignited multiple fires on multiple levels. The sprinkler system failed and the building burnt unchecked for hours (firefighters were unable to fight it). It collapsed later in the afternoon. Multiple investigations concluded it collapsed due to fire (weakened steel, thermal expansion)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collap...ing_7_collapse
So, it would have collapse any other day, regardless.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion