Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Premier League 2018/19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Looks like my run of wins is gonna come to an end this week.

Lost by a point in the end. Killer. If I had started Ryan over Foster, if knockeart wasn't such a kunt to get booked, if Mendy didn't miss out on a bonus point by 1BPS. If if if

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lost again and now only lead on point difference from Swiper.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I managed to end my losing run with a 2 point win over Busts at the weekend. Still in 12th only six points above relegation though.

Table is a bit like the Championship. 6 off relegation but also six off the top!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    I managed to end my losing run with a 2 point win over Busts at the weekend. Still in 12th only six points above relegation though.

Table is a bit like the Championship. 6 off relegation but also six off the top!!

That last minute alonso assist got you over the line. Cant complain myself I have the 10th highest overall score but currently sit 4th in this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Lost again and now only lead on point difference from Swiper.

A point difference of 104. :p

The standard of this league is very high again, I'm very pleased to be around 100k at this early stage and I think I'm 9th highest scorer in the league despite my lofty position. I'll win this league sometime if its the last thing I do.

Back on the horse with a two point win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

I think I may go top this week, mad for someone who was at 243k OR at the start of the GW.

AdpRo wrote: »
    I think I may go top this week, mad for someone who was at 243k OR at the start of the GW.

Yeah I'm having a shocking time of it lately. Three losses in a row and I lose my lead at the top despite being in the top 500 overall.

Second win in a row. Hopefully a streak is starting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Think I've finally won a match.....

My opponent needs Jimenez and Robertson to make ten points on my Gomez. Could happen.

I’m expecting Robbo to explode after I took him out to free up funds.

My fourth loss in a row. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

My opponent needs Jimenez and Robertson to make ten points on my Gomez. Could happen.

I’m expecting Robbo to explode after I took him out to free up funds.

This is getting interesting.

This is getting interesting.

You have it with the Jimenez assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

You have it with the Jimenez assist.

Yeah he's subbed off now so that should be that. Nice to win a close one for a change.

3 point win in the end.

Joint 2nd lowest score this week....thankfully I was up against CSF who had the lowest score! Still top and it’s 1st v 2nd next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

AdpRo wrote: »
    Joint 2nd lowest score this week....thankfully I was up against CSF who had the lowest score! Still top and it’s 1st v 2nd next GW.
    Ye ive had 4 wins in a row to get me back up there- nothing like a top of table clash after international break

Up to 3rd. Went from 1 point in my first four matches to winning 7 of the next 8. League is crazy close though.

• Advertisement

My TAA autosub luck secures my first win since gameweek 8 and I’m up to third.

My TAA autosub luck secures my first win since gameweek 8 and I’m up to third.

Second v third this week and our teams almost identical.

Your fabianski, TAA and gudmundsson v my Ryan, Robertson and Martial

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

In 17th place and playing the league leader. Only similarities in our teams are Wan-B, Alonso and Arnie.

tom_k wrote: »
    In 17th place and playing the league leader. Only similarities in our teams are Wan-B, Alonso and Arnie.

Yes very different teams! Will make for an interesting match.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Second v third this week and our teams almost identical.

Your fabianski, TAA and gudmundsson v my Ryan, Robertson and Martial

This is a lose unless Salah outscores hazard by 8 points

Proud of the lads for scraping a draw against the might Cavan Commandos wildcard squad.

KevIRL wrote: »
    This is a lose unless Salah outscores hazard by 8 points

You were unlucky with Martial not starting, I would've fancied him to score if he'd started.

FHFC wrote: »
    Proud of the lads for scraping a draw against the might Cavan Commandos wildcard squad.

Disappointing stuff for the lads. On a poor run of form and needed a win.

Just realised I had Busts this week. Glad of a nice easy fixture and a win to climb out of the relegation zone. :)

• Advertisement

Beaten heavily by our French comrade iroced. I'm now down to 7th.

Advertisement