Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Assessable Spouse Election Form and Refunds Due

Options
  • 14-03-2019 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has gone through the process of submitting the assessable spouse election form to Revenue? My query is is this enough for them to review and then process a refund if there is one due or is there another form that needs to be submitted to them along with this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

You should be doing it all through the online system. MyAccount

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rwalshie

You should be doing it all through the online system. MyAccount

i have done the submitting of the assessable form through the MyAccount alright a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back just wondering is sending that enough for them to process a refund or do they need anything else just if anyone has done this before themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kennethrhcp

rwalshie wrote: »
    i have done the submitting of the assessable form through the MyAccount alright a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back just wondering is sending that enough for them to process a refund or do they need anything else just if anyone has done this before themselves.

If recently married, request a year of marriage review for that year & then a P21 balancing statement for the years there after

Advertisement