Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

The worse thing about the battle royale was they used it to set up Rollins Vs Lesnar, you didn't need a battle royale to set the match up. Rollins didn't need to win a battle royale to start a build to a match at Summerslam, should have went back to chair swinging Rollins and beat the **** outta Lesnar which leads to a match at Summerslam.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,334 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The worse thing about the battle royale was they used it to set up Rollins Vs Lesnar, you didn't need a battle royale to set the match up. Rollins didn't need to win a battle royale to start a build to a match at Summerslam, should have went back to chair swinging Rollins and beat the **** outta Lesnar which leads to a match at Summerslam.

The match would’ve been much better set-up if Brock never won the title at all on Sunday. There were a few proposing that he F5’d Becky and I think it would’ve been the right thing to do on the night, but how they got there would’ve been important.

Becky could’ve ran in and broken up the pin, causing a DQ and resulting in a failed cash in for Lesnar. He can then justify such an evil deed and F5’s Becky, and having watched that happen right in front of his eyes, Seth has all the motivation in the world to take him on at Summerslam. No need for any stupid battle royal just to end up with a rematch.

It’s not like they chickened out of it, given that Corbin flattened her a few minutes before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Surprised Becky wasn't out on crutches again

• Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I've come to the conclusion simply don't care about Sasha leaving. If she couldn't get a chant during that match last night, she never will.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    Surprised Becky wasn't out on crutches again

Why sell the leg? The End of Days would hurt your ribs and head, wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Drew McIntyre just said eviscerate, disembowel & dismember in the space of 30 seconds.

Who is paid to write this utter sh!t??
    Not for the first time I'm convinced these must be written by an AI WWE promo generator.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Why sell the leg? The End of Days would hurt your ribs and head, wouldn't it?

Just meant the last time she was selling an injury she was on that crutch for a long time. She overdid it

Thankfully Cedric survived the match with all his limbs & bowels. Drew follows the same path as many talent
    Oh no its Mike Bennett. :eek:
    I imagine people who love Vince Russo's stuff would enjoy this. Zero reaction from this crowd too, no shock there. Its embarrassing to watch from a couch much less be there as a fan paying to see that.

Just meant the last time she was selling an injury she was on that crutch for a long time. She overdid it

Sold the wrong leg too.

Ok I dont get why in an elimination match Natalia broke up a pin about 5 seconds in and why Bliss isn't being counted out as she's been loitering at ringside for nearly 5 minutes now.
    Then again Ricochet was clearly seen attacking Styles by the ref who ignored it

Like a triple threat match, there are no DQs so no count outs.
    Speaking of Mike, I now want them to announce the duration of the match for all matches. Like why would they say about winning in less than a minute?

Like a triple threat match, there are no DQs so no count outs.
    Speaking of Mike, I now want them to announce the duration of the match for all matches. Like why would they say about winning in less than a minute?

It's an elimination so there should be DQ's or count outs. Bliss has spent half of this match at ringside standing, sitting & lying around. Not that she's missed in ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What’s the odds that the Stooges win the 24/7 title on the reunion RAW.

Damm.

If they wanted to try something different they'd have half a dozen of the current roster take out the old guys tonight.

Have Drew Claymore kick Hogan into next week. Cena comes out to make the save and Joe chokes him out (possible Summerslam match). The Club demolish DX. Corbin destroys Foley. Lacey wrecks Melina. Lashley takes out Hall and/or Nash.

I want to see a massacre!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

If they wanted to try something different they'd have half a dozen of the current roster take out the old guys tonight.

Have Drew Claymore kick Hogan into next week. Cena comes out to make the save and Joe chokes him out (possible Summerslam match). The Club demolish DX. Corbin destroys Foley. Lacey wrecks Melina. Lashley takes out Hall and/or Nash.

i think hogan,hall,nash,foley might disintegrate if they took a bump

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Absolutely and when the young guys stand tall over the old guys, glass breaks, austin storms the ring, stunners the lot of them, KO appears, beers are open, then he eats a stunner to and the crowd are sent home happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

sky88 wrote: »
    i think hogan,hall,nash,foley might disintegrate if they took a bump

I don't think you have any of them take a claymore and look decent, but Joe choking any of them out could be worked properly

• Registered Users Posts: 37,751 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Like this attacks ideas but cant see them happening unless they are truly and slowly killing the PG era

Tbf they did do the Batista attack on flair out of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭ThePott

Don't think they'll ever do any of that unless it's building to an angle

ThePott wrote: »
    Don't think they'll ever do any of that unless it's building to an angle

NWO vs the club

PTH2009 wrote: »
    NWO vs the club

Unless they're making a new NWO, I can't see any of the NWO lads pulling off a match in 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,442 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Stone Cold tapping out clean to Zack Ryder.

• Advertisement

It's the WWE you know the complete opposite is going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The Club is lame enough without adding a new NWO into the mix. Would rather see Undisputed Era get a chance if they're going the dominant heel stable route on the main roster.

Would love the Undisputed Era but I genuinely worry about NXT call ups at this point, they rarely work out.

ThePott wrote: »
    Would love the Undisputed Era but I genuinely worry about NXT call ups at this point, they rarely work out.

hopefully Heymen and Bischoff will handle them better

Who is the most successful NXT call up (we will go from 2014 onwards) ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Sirsok

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hopefully Heymen and Bischoff will handle them better

Who is the most successful NXT call up (we will go from 2014 onwards) ??

Yo be fair its prob Corbin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

I'd say it's Charlotte.

I'd go for Becky it's definitely a female call up.

4 World Titles and Rumble winner and probably the most over wrestler in the company in the last 14 months and I'd say a huge merch seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Becky and Charlotte have main evented Mania. They're top of the pile. Elias has been a great call up considering he was pretty much nothing in NXT.

Long-term, it's probably Charlotte. However the last year might give Becky the edge but she was languishing for a while.
    Main roster seems to put effort into the people who were unremarkable in NXT but as far as the men go probably the guy that jumps out as the best booked NXT call-up is Kevin Owens.

• Advertisement

Owens for the men.

Toss-up between Charlotte and Becky for the women. Becky probably edges it for how popular she became over the last year and lots of historic achievements.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement