Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HP ENVY 6032 All-in-one Wireless Inkjet Printer 5 month free hpink at Currys-€49.99

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Doctor Grijandermor

Been tracking availability for the past 2 weeks in all of the Dublin area shops, and nothing, no stock . Any suggestions on how I can avail of the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭loopymum

Great price with €15 cashback from HP and 5(possibly 7) months free ink

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/computing-accessories/printers-scanners-and-ink/printers/hp-envy-6032-all-in-one-wireless-inkjet-printer-10211302-pdt.html

Cashback link valid till 4th feb

https://promotions-hp.com/instantink2/en-IE

To get 2 extra months free ink use

1) FREEINK while registering
    2) Referral code from friend(have posted one on referral thread or pm me)

Enjoyy

I'm trying to apply for the cashback but dixons carphone warehouse is the only retailer coming up. Not curry's

loopymum wrote: »
    I'm trying to apply for the cashback but dixons carphone warehouse is the only retailer coming up. Not curry's

It's the same.
    The company operates under a number of brands in the United Kingdom, Ireland and mainland Europe. These include Currys PC World, Team Knowhow and Carphone Warehouse in the United Kingdom; Dixons Travel in airports in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Oslo; Currys PC World and Carphone Warehouse in the Republic of Ireland; Elkjøp in Norway; Elgiganten/Gigantti in the other Nordic countries; and Kotsovolos in Greece.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixons_Carphone

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Been tracking availability for the past 2 weeks in all of the Dublin area shops, and nothing, no stock . Any suggestions on how I can avail of the offer?

I actually managed to order one last week from Liffey Valley but when I got there they were unable to locate the printer in their store. Ended up taking a dearer HP printer with a manager discount of €50 however still paid €100 with no cashback offer and only 3 months of ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

I ordered one from Currys.ie about 4 weeks ago. It's been going great - uses hardly any electricity or paper and it's so quiet you'd hardly notice it was there.

Oh hang on, that's because it isn't there as I never received my order and have now been told it's cancelled! :mad:

Not sure exactly what's gone wrong with Currys and Brexit but I would never order anything off them again. It's a shambles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

My curries order took over 2 weeks to arrive from the uk, I paid about €60 for it and got 6 months free ink but no cash back , it’s not the same as the one in op, it’s a desk jet plus 4130

• Registered Users Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Getting to a store is ur best option

freebee23 wrote: »
    I actually managed to order one last week from Liffey Valley but when I got there they were unable to locate the printer in their store. Ended up taking a dearer HP printer with a manager discount of €50 however still paid €100 with no cashback offer and only 3 months of ink.

It’s a glitch in their system and they know about it. Most nights, sometime after midnight, Curry’s website shows stock available for this model, and funny enough, always in the Liffey Valley shop.
    3 times in the last 2 weeks I fell for it and reserved one for collection, and 3 times I got the proverbial phone call the next morning to let me know that a mistake had been made and no printer was really available.
    I’ll check again tonight, but Curry’s being Curry’s, my guess is that the issue hasn’t been addressed yet and you can still click and reserve it in Liffey Valley, even though they have no stock.

Getting to a store is ur best option

Been twice to the Liffey Valley store in the last 2 weeks, also rang them 2 or 3 times, and no one in there could tell me if/when stock will be available again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Just got an email to say I'm getting my 15e back. Happy days. Now I just need another printer deal in 6 months.

• Advertisement

Got my first ink delivered today already! Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Ordered the HP Envy 6234 from Currys on Sunday night, arrived today, signed up and got the extra 2 months INK on top of the 7 months with the 6234.

How long does it take for the ink to arrive? website says 10 days...

I've selected the 500 page plan currently, will switch down when the trial is over...

Anyone got good recommendations for deals on photo paper - A4/6x4/7x5?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

WezzyB wrote: »
    Ordered the HP Envy 6234 from Currys on Sunday night, arrived today, signed up and got the extra 2 months INK on top of the 7 months with the 6234.

How long does it take for the ink to arrive? website says 10 days...

I've selected the 500 page plan currently, will switch down when the trial is over...

Anyone got good recommendations for deals on photo paper - A4/6x4/7x5?

Mr price has photo papers not sure on wuakity i got them from amazon...

U shud get a started pack with ink XL boxes..i printed 70-80 pages before ink in the box ran out

Mr price has photo papers not sure on wuakity i got them from amazon...

U shud get a started pack with ink XL boxes..i printed 70-80 pages before ink in the box ran out

Great idea. A good way to get more ink :)

If you opt for the dearest plan 700 pages per month, you will be sent an extra set of cartridges, it took about two weeks to arrive. Handy to have the extra set, I've only printed 39 pages and it's starting to run low on the colour, don't forget to downgrade before the free months are up.
    Also I think with my printer that it said 7 days of connecting the printer to register for the free months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭randomname2005

With no stock of the Envy 6032 I picked up a different HP printer (6400 series) which had a 6 month free ink trial. Like others I had issues getting the free trial offered on the box - tried the whatsapp channel and didn't get a response for a few days. While waiting for a response I called and talked to somebody on the phone and they needed a photo of the deal (reasonable enough) and when I sent it they didn't get back to me before somebody on the whatsapp channel replied.
    When I was dealing with the person on whatsapp they said they needed proof of the offer (again) but were not able to combine the free trial with anything. Maybe it was just the person I had but this process can be a pain and don't expect to be able to combine all the offers.

With no stock of the Envy 6032 I picked up a different HP printer (6400 series) which had a 6 month free ink trial. Like others I had issues getting the free trial offered on the box - tried the whatsapp channel and didn't get a response for a few days. While waiting for a response I called and talked to somebody on the phone and they needed a photo of the deal (reasonable enough) and when I sent it they didn't get back to me before somebody on the whatsapp channel replied.
    When I was dealing with the person on whatsapp they said they needed proof of the offer (again) but were not able to combine the free trial with anything. Maybe it was just the person I had but this process can be a pain and don't expect to be able to combine all the offers.

I combined my 5 months free ink with the code FREEINK and got an extra month free, I also tried to add the referral code from roberto but it will only allow one code per purchase but mine went all went through no problemo for me through their website

I found that trying the offer on a different device worked. FREEINK wouldn't work for me with the referral code either so I went with the referral code as at least two people benefit from a free month then. I'll try FREEINK before my free trial is over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭randomname2005

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I combined my 5 months free ink with the code FREEINK and got an extra month free, I also tried to add the referral code from roberto but it will only allow one code per purchase but mine went all went through no problemo for me through their website

Good stuff and I wish it had worked as well for me straight off the bat!

Good stuff and I wish it had worked as well for me straight off the bat!

I had applied the free month and then phoned them about the other 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

They appear to back in stock, I've just ordered one and hopefully it doesn't become a saga like when I tried to get one in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,715 ✭✭✭masterboy123

This printer is now €89 from the currys.

Any deals going on at the moment please?

Advertisement