Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Additional post Brexit Charges from Sports Direct and Mandmdirect

• 19-01-2021 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Has anyone purchased on either site since Brexit? Hit with additional charges??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

M007 wrote: »
    Has anyone purchased on either site since Brexit? Hit with additional charges??

Hi I ordered from m and m direct on 26 dec and still waiting for the order so not sure.

At the moment it’s extremely slow to receive items so order well in advanced.

I emailed them before doing the order to ask about extra charges and vat and the customer support responded to say they don’t know.

Not a good experience so far.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've ordered from M&M since, and they advised that the prices displayed are what we would pay. Took about a week longer to deliver than normal. Was only a small purchase, of a pair of shoes and a t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,112 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The website says they will cover all taxes and charges for Irish customers.
    Has the order process changed because of Brexit?
    There are no changes to the way you shop with us, with all the same deals being available for you to snap up before anyone else does. For our Irish customers, we are covering all EU import duty and taxes so there is no additional cost to our customers.

https://www.mandmdirect.ie/02/stp/faqorders

Advertisement