Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jammacon adapters

Options
  • 12-11-2020 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Jammacon + adapters
    POST\COLLECTION: Postage, recent COVID test prior to collection :D
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal
    PRICE: €120 for Jammacon + any adapter, additional adapters are €30 each

Down to the last few Jammacon boards now and this is definitely the last batch I'm doing, too many kids and not enough time..

These adapters that allow you to connect a console to a Jamma cab, only requirements are the console needs to output RGB and the Jamma wired cab monitor supports 15KHz.
    The daughterboards are console specific and are what converts the Jamma controls to whatever the consoles expects. No additional latency is added, response times are the same as original controllers.

Also supports the use of lightguns (no daughterboards required).

Available adapters are:
    Playstation 1/2
    Sega Megadrive 3 & 6 button modes / Sega Master System
    SNES
    Sega Saturn
    PC-Engine
    XBOX (original)

50594764721_60b493f10b_n.jpg

50594023638_77a0ca4e1c_n.jpg

50594023683_3596cf8793_n.jpg

50594760841_7b3b200dce_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Will the Sega Saturn adapter work in my older green Jammacon?
    I will take the Saturn adapter if it does.

The amount of stickers on that cabinet lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭geotrig

Would you not just sell the kids .. So you can keep doing them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Indeed! These Jammacons are your real legacy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Ah apparently the wife like them (the kids that is)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hmm, a Jammacon and a Saturn/PS2 adaptor....
    Lightgun games to beat the band on the Candy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭trout

Bagsy a jammacon & xbox adapter please and thank you!

trout wrote: »
    Bagsy a jammacon & xbox adapter please and thank you!

No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Hi Last bandit, if you have any left, can I get a one and all the adapters please?

Cheers!

Got the Saturn adapter, thanks very much, look forward to playing some shmups on the Fenrir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Seeing as these are such good quality, it might be worthwhile advertising them on klov too, the yankie doodles might be very interested and postage wouldn't be too bad considering the size.

• Advertisement

Nope, end of the line for these :) I've a pain in the hole from crimping cables !!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nope, end of the line for these :) I've a pain in the hole from crimping cables !!

Outsource it to a Chinese factory, you'll be a millionaire before you know it :D

Ah if they were any good then clones would already be out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Potentially lots of buyers in America though, could be worth just throwing it out there on a pre-order basis that needs x amount of interested people to go ahead.

Plus you'd have the hand strength of a furious gorilla from the crimping, which could come in handy someday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement