Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 26

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

daheff wrote: »
    lucky divil...enjoy :)

anyways its not this weekend you want to go...its next for the quarters. ;)

Were you over this weekend? It's your fault your bad luck

Me and you next weekend need a bonus point win without you getting anything to leap frog you. Would be interested then

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

seanand wrote: »
    Were you over this weekend? It's your fault your bad luck

Me and you next weekend need a bonus point win without you getting anything to leap frog you. Would be interested then

Nah -unfortunately not at the game. Well...probably not unfortunately

Cant wait for this weekend...just so as you know..I'm playing the bot after you :D:D you wanna LTNT so ? :p

Nah -unfortunately not at the game. Well...probably not unfortunately

Cant wait for this weekend...just so as you know..I'm playing the bot after you :D:D you wanna LTNT so ? :p
    Ya prob best not to be there. The France game was great let's leave it at that ha

Why what's on this weekend :P. That would count as intensity fixing and that's illegal

Why what's on this weekend :P. That would count as intensity fixing and that's illegal

I'm not sure if I'm missing subtle sarcasm or you are?

Either way you are going down :)

I'm not sure if I'm missing subtle sarcasm or you are?

Either way you are going down :)
    I can't go down 2nd secure only up from here. Win lose or draw I'll be watching every thing you do because we will meet again my friend muhahaha

• Advertisement

I can't go down 2nd secure only up from here. Win lose or draw I'll be watching every thing you do because we will meet again my friend muhahaha

What..EVERYTHING i do?? even when I go for a dump?? :eek:

I hope we dont meet again then!! :cool:

What..EVERYTHING i do?? even when I go for a dump?? :eek:

I hope we dont meet again then!! :cool:
    That's the best part lad

I hope we do man we've been the best and most active managers in the league. If we do end up in the final, whoever wins will have earned it

That's the best part lad

I hope we do man we've been the best and most active managers in the league. If we do end up in the final, whoever wins will have earned it

surprised you LTNT'd me. thought you'd have kept your energy for upcoming games!

surprised you LTNT'd me. thought you'd have kept your energy for upcoming games!
    Ah sure why not didn't get it right. You beat me fair and square twice even and you've got a good few bonus points too.

You trying to promote?

Ah sure why not didn't get it right. You beat me fair and square twice even and you've got a good few bonus points too.

You trying to promote?

going to give it a go. Only just above the autopromote line...so need to win all my games to the end of the season....otherwise its playoffs (assuming I win our league....big assumption as theres a few teams there that could cause a surprise if they try!).

• Advertisement

going to give it a go. Only just above the autopromote line...so need to win all my games to the end of the season....otherwise its playoffs (assuming I win our league....big assumption as theres a few teams there that could cause a surprise if they try!).

thanks for the win this weekend it really helped me haha

thanks for the win this weekend it really helped me haha

no problem...won it on the back of some atrocious discipline by them...scored 8 penalties!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Promoted an Academy player, he's 18 and the 9th highest CSR guy in my squad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭crisco10

no problem...won it on the back of some atrocious discipline by them...scored 8 penalties!!!

Ha yeah, meant to come on and mention that game. Raging at my S28 U20 prospect, he conceded 5 Penalties on his own!

crisco10 wrote: »
    Ha yeah, meant to come on and mention that game. Raging at my S28 U20 prospect, he conceded 5 Penalties on his own!
    I didnt look at the individual stats for that game, but thats pretty atrocious for one player!! :eek:

Semi finals ended up being a gimme..my ltnt vs his wnwim. Shame, thought I thought Polk High were going to try have a go.

So roll on the final tomorrow with The Dannys

3/4th place is MWSG vs Polk High.

Interesting games all round! Either side in both games can win on a given day. Good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Semi finals ended up being a gimme..my ltnt vs his wnwim. Shame, thought I thought Polk High were going to try have a go.

At 5.33pm I thought, are the semi finals on today? Logged on to set it to LTNT but alas I was not quick enough so went out with a whimper on WNWIM.

I only started paying any bit of attention to the game around round 10. Logged on to see both Polk high and my affiliate looking like relegation candidates but got them both to safety in the end. Affiliate will have play off next week. Must not forget!

Advertisement