Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Role Call/Boardies player list

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Knew I recognised ya floating about! Get thee to the Boards league!

Got the name down for the next season. Ill have to climb back up the leagues though. Good God, I forgot how bad the players you get at the start are...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭conf101

Team Name: Conns XV
    Manager Name: conf101
    Division IV.1
    Joined Dec 2012

Just joined and trying to figure out how the hell the thing works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

conf101 wrote: »
    Team Name: Conns XV
    Manager Name: conf101
    Division IV.1
    Joined Dec 2012

Just joined and trying to figure out how the hell the thing works.

Welcome, there is a steep learning curve here alright in BR. but ask any questions you want in the Q&A sticky. Don't worry about if it has been asked before - no one cares! so Ask away.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Team Name: Youghal RFC
    Manager Name: Rebel_kn1ght
    Division IV.49
    Joined Dec 2012

Just joined and no idea how to play but willing to learn

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

welcome aboard, tough to find your feet the first week or so, but feel free to ask away in the Q&A section! any of the lads will be only delighted to share info and experiences with you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Bushbleacher

Team Name: Locomotive Mordor
    Manager Name: Bushbleacher
    Division: IV 8
    Date Joined: November 2012

I'm new to BR and boards, only learned how to play BR thanks to a bit of lurking on this forum, some pretty useful advice on here thanks guys! Hopefully there's room for me in next season's boards league!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Welcome Rebel & Bush, slowly but surely Boards is building up quiet a few managers.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Joined last November-ish & just realised I never posted in the role call. Halfway through my first full season & still playing lads out of position & what not but getting the hang of it.

Flash Lightning
    jj1
    Division IV.32

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jj1 wrote: »
    Joined last November-ish & just realised I never posted in the role call. Halfway through my first full season & still playing lads out of position & what not but getting the hang of it.

Flash Lightning
    jj1
    Division IV.32

Yo yo yo!

Make sure to keep an eye out for the boards.ie cup next time it comes around. Unless of course you're already in it... in which case I should pay more attention to leagues other than my own :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yo yo yo!

Make sure to keep an eye out for the boards.ie cup next time it comes around. Unless of course you're already in it... in which case I should pay more attention to leagues other than my own :pac:

No I missed the boards cup & league. Always next season, anyway have a boards friendly to look forward to next week at least.
    Found this forum excellent for starting out, seems to be a good few playing BR.

P.S. thanks for the holler!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jj1 wrote: »
    No I missed the boards cup & league. Always next season, anyway have a boards friendly to look forward to next week at least.
    Found this forum excellent for starting out, seems to be a good few playing BR.

P.S. thanks for the holler!

Ah cool, sure you'll definitely get a spot next season, think there are a fair few affiliates in it at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DBraithwaite

Team Name: Mother Ruckers
    Manager Name: Braithers
    Division: IV.20

Only new to this!
    These Boards threads have been my Bible!
    Hope there is room for me in next seasons Boards League!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Team Name: Mother Ruckers
    Manager Name: Braithers
    Division: IV.20

Only new to this!
    These Boards threads have been my Bible!
    Hope there is room for me in next seasons Boards League!

Welcome! There most likely is room, there is always a bit of shifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

eoferrall wrote: »
    Welcome! There most likely is room, there is always a bit of shifting.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shifting&defid=6398655

Whatever floats your boat...

Advertisement