Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K TV Deals (Sub 400)

• 26-11-2020 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Boardies,

I am looking to pick up a 4K TV, preferably 40" or similar.

I know currys/argos etc have a few 4k's for 300-350 but I'm hoping tomorrow's black friday sales may make them somewhat cheaper.

Does anyone know of a "decent" sub 400 euro (hoping for nearer to 300) 4K TV and/or know of any deals that may take place tomorrow?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

Hi Boardies,

I am looking to pick up a 4K TV, preferably 40" or similar.

I know currys/argos etc have a few 4k's for 300-350 but I'm hoping tomorrow's black friday sales may make them somewhat cheaper.

Does anyone know of a "decent" sub 400 euro (hoping for nearer to 300) 4K TV and/or know of any deals that may take place tomorrow?

Thanks! :)

Goid luck with getting one for e300, say you’ll struggle,ask richer sounds , I reckon you’ll do v good to get a decent one for under e350, hope u fo

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

Same - if anyone sees a great deal like this please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,977 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Advertisement