Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

iPhone 11

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 j.quinn.esq

okidoki987 wrote: »
    We're all waiting with bated breath for the result of this. ;).
    Over 4,000 views would suggest plenty of interest in this bargain, and once it arrives many will have the confidence to order after the doom and gloom predictions of certain posters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Over 4,000 views would suggest plenty of interest in this bargain

With a title of "Iphone 11", always going to have people looking to see if there's a bargain in here or not.

I emailed the company about shipping origin and charges and got this answer back.
    With regard to your query, we would like to confirm that orders placed on our site, are shipped out from our Hong Kong Warehouse as we are a Hong Kong Based company. The invoice we send is based only on the price of the item, any tax or vat amount will not be indicated on the invoice.

However, we ship our orders with special logistics arrangement and therefore all you will need to pay is the prices on website, no VAT, import fees nor hidden charges involved for the customer on any order. Any VAT or customs duties incurred will be settled by eGlobaL. The price you see on the website is the final price you pay for the product.

Hereby, we confirm that we will settle VAT, related taxes and custom charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Bought a Microsoft surface pro 7 from eglobal last year at almost €700. A week later was supplied with a tracking number which proved to be bogey. Enquiries with courier in Holland ireland and UK were no help. Emails to eglobal completely ignored. Would NOT recommend eglobal

Chalk up a win for the mighty Quinn
    Arrived today, brand spanking new in the wrapper, no charger in the box so we know its manufactured recently.
    The naysayers can eat humble pie.

ibb.co/N2H2jQm
    ibb.co/TMwwhGq

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Arrived today, brand spanking new in the wrapper, no charger in the box so we know its manufactured recently.

ibb.co/N2H2jQm
    ibb.co/TMwwhGq

This guy clearly has some affiliation with eglobal. A quick google shows you to avoid them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

ibb.co/N2H2jQm
    ibb.co/TMwwhGq

You showed us. You should let the fella know who started this thread too that you also received the goods as he said you would.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭kil

I would not recommend eglobal. I bought a Xiaomi phone from them 2 years ago. Phone worked fine for about 6 months then developed a sim reading error. I sent it to their repair company (Slovenia I think) for repair and eglobal accused me of opening the phone myself to fix it (I didn't) and said I had invalidated any warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TonyB466

I’ve bought an iPad in Nov and came in late December.
    €320 and was well wrapped/new etc
    Delighted with it.

Paid via PayPal for some security.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

I have bought IPAD's from them before and stuff arrived and was brand new. I did pay by Paypal in case anything went wrong.

This guy clearly has some affiliation with eglobal. A quick google shows you to avoid them.

Ahhhhhh i'v been found out!

It came with iOS 14.3 , that was released on 14 December, so phone was fresh from the factory.
    Updated to 14.4 and all is good, delighted with the money saved, this years bargains are off to a good start for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement