Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craghoppers St Stephens Day Sale, up to 50% off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

maneno wrote: »
    Anyone who ordered on Monday and got their parcel? Tracking has been on “delay” since Wednesday

Got mine yesterday, even though I also got an email saying it was delayed.
    Very happy with the quality

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭maneno

Got mine yesterday, even though I also got an email saying it was delayed.
    Very happy with the quality

Hope I get mine soon, sent them an email but no response

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Don't worry. I see similar messages on other orders. Just covering themselves with brexit. Coriours are fine I'd be worried if it was an post tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭Zardoz

How would Craghoppers Fleece compare with Trespass in terms of quality ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Zardoz wrote: »
    How would Craghoppers Fleece compare with Trespass in terms of quality ?

I'd say they're about 10-20% better than Trespass having owned both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,520 ✭✭✭Zardoz

pm1977x wrote: »
    I'd say they're about 10-20% better than Trespass having owned both.

Thanks, the Craghoppers sizing looks a bit bigger .
    They have a 6ft model weighing 12.5 stone wearing a medium fleece.
    That would normally be a large sizing.

Zardoz wrote: »
    Thanks, the Craghoppers sizing looks a bit bigger .
    They have a 6ft model weighing 12.5 stone wearing a medium fleece.
    That would normally be a large sizing.

Not sure about that, I got the large fleece which fits nicely but would consider myself a medium.
    Also got a size 34 in pants which seem a bit snug, (tiny bit) but I think thats a problem I may have that I don't want to admit to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Did anyone buy any walking shoes/ boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

I decided to order 2 fleeces today from Craghoppers after chewing on it for a while. My 10% discount had expired so I got onto their chat and apparently they will refund me after I receive the order.

Also they assured me that there won't be any additional charges due to Brexit. We'll see what happens.

Yip.... Delighted with them. Canvas halftops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Just bought a pair today. Bought 2 pairs of waterproof pants 3 wks ago for golf and they are savage. So I firmly believe the boots will be just as good.

pm1977x wrote: »
    Since got a text saying delivery within the next hour.

Lucky you, just got an email that DPD apparently lost my parcel, waiting for refund now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Lucky you, just got an email that DPD apparently lost my parcel, waiting for refund now

mine seems mia also, shipped the 4th and DPD still havent received it

mine seems mia also, shipped the 4th and DPD still havent received it

You might have better luck than me, mine was shipped on 29th, scanned in DPD I believe their Birmingham depot, and parcel just disappeared after that. It was meant to go to their athlone depot but never made it there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

got an email today from DPD wanting to know my eircode even though i'm certain i included it when purchasing online??

Wow... Have one order on the way from dpd.... Disaster DPD to 'pause' parcel deliveries from UK to Republic of Ireland until next week due to Brexit https://jrnl.ie/5319599

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

deegs wrote: »
    Wow... Have one order on the way from dpd.... Disaster DPD to 'pause' parcel deliveries from UK to Republic of Ireland until next week due to Brexit https://jrnl.ie/5319599

was about to post this, pain in hoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Just got an email from them about delays but parcel handed to carrier so can't cancel.

Will be get hit for charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SierraTango

Just got an email from them about delays but parcel handed to carrier so can't cancel.

Just got same

Got same, however my parcel was apparently lost by DPD as confirmed by them last week. Had a chat with customer service and surprise surprise, no refund had been initiated, livid!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got same, however my parcel was apparently lost by DPD as confirmed by them last week. Had a chat with customer service and surprise surprise, no refund had been initiated, livid!!

Do a charge back

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

Got my stuff today, no charges to be paid . Ordered 4th Jan .

Ordered on the 2nd of Jan, still no sign of delivery and got this in an email 6 days ago :
    "Your order is now in transit.
    We are unable at this point to cancel this for you, however when you receive your order and if you do not wish to keep the items on our current return policy is free at this time and is available for you to do so on our return portal on the website."

The first order I got only took a few days and I was happy with it so don't mind waiting, but this is taking the píss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Their chat was pretty responsive but as above, no refund until I return the item which has not arrived.

My fleece sweater will arrive just in time for the warm weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mooz

I ordered December 31st, still awaiting arrival!

Mild winter and scorching summer ahead so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Still waiting here too for almost 3 weeks but I got an email earlier to say that the shipment has arrived in Athlone and should be with me within a week, plus they are going to refund me 10% of the order value.

I can imagine that Brexit delays are causing a lot of irate customer and soul-searching for companies having to ship here from the UK but that horse has well-bolted.

As a gesture from us in our Cork office to you as one of our loyal customers. We are arranging a refund of 10% off your order for this continued delay and genuinely appreciate your patience regarding this unprecedented situation.

We have now got a timeline for you as it has entered the DPD hub in Athlone; it will be delivered no later than the 26th of January if not before

Hurray

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i keep getting an email too apologizing, even though i got mine two weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

As a gesture from us in our Cork office to you as one of our loyal customers. We are arranging a refund of 10% off your order for this continued delay and genuinely appreciate your patience regarding this unprecedented situation.

We have now got a timeline for you as it has entered the DPD hub in Athlone; it will be delivered no later than the 26th of January if not before

Hurray

I got my stuff last week and they just sent me a mail saying they are refunding 10% of order value because it’s still on the way !

Advertisement