Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

coolhull wrote: »
    "No the problem is that the govement are taking in refuges a d given them a houwse car every tink for free and then to the peple that are from there are just told oh we can't help it's fu*kin shockin help are owen peple befor otters send them back to where they came from not are problem so why should they be looked after befor are owen fu*king shoking f*cking govement",

'Help are owen peple befor otters'

Why? Are otters now getting ahead of themselves?
    Are our beautiful wild rivers not good enough for them anymore?
    Coming over here n taking "are howzes, are cars evry tink...."
    Damned hairy long-tailed fur - rinners!!!

The poor otters!!
    Sea_Otter_%28Enhydra_lutris%29_%2825169790524%29_crop.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

"The **** did i do?"
    -Jimmy McNulty and that otter in the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

hung like a chikattee dipped in hot water

I didn't think it would be possible to top the ballbag of sorrow description yet here we are. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

'Like this post if u like it missionary, heart this post if you like being on top, share this post if u take it up the gìcker'.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,101 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fussyonion wrote: »
    'Like this post if u like it missionary, heart this post if you like being on top, share this post if u take it up the gìcker'.

and they say romance is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,310 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

How many shared it? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,862 ✭✭✭thesandeman

How many shared it? :p

Well, fussyonion just shared it here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well, fussyonion just shared it here!!

Hmmm...

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

'Kathleen im coming down your gaff wensday and im goin ta punch the teet out your mouth u big smelly ballbag of sorrow wait n see
    any update on Kathleen ?
    has she still got her teeth ?

Kathleen's PA may not have spotted the Teams invite in the calendar I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

gicker!
    Haven't heard that since I was in school, went to school with lads who used that, never heard it before or since ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,822 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

aka the Brenda

Brenda Fricker

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I get the gist of this but jesus it was a slog to read:
    Dirty scumbag try to stop me from taken [name] he was going mad block me off and all beause i wouldn let [name] out of the car they have him terrifie he was shaking and all sin taken hes money off him bastards all broke up again sick of it now poor [name] taken hes money al they are of him prick and he saying [name] I need money for petrol the cheek out of him sad when your have to rob a sick man and [female name] my uncle has no children from you he has no kids full stop stop telling him hes to pay you for someone else children like really the man would give ye money it notting to him as long he has a can sin yel have no luck for it robbing a sick man this how I found my uncle the morning terrified

• Registered Users Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

My brain is in meltdown

• Registered Users Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Can we get a translation?

I think it translates to this:
    Dirty scumbag tried to stop me from taking [name]. He was going mad trying to block me off because i wouldn't let [name] out of the car. They have him terrified. He was shaking and all. They've taken his money off him, the bastards. He's all broken up again. I'm sick of it now. Poor [name]. They've taken his money. All of them are pricks. And he (assuming the aforementioned dirty scumbag) saying: "[name] I need money for petrol". The cheek of him. It's sad when you have to rob a sick man.
    By the way, [female name], my uncle is not the father of your children. He has no kids at all. Stop telling him he has to pay you for someone else's children. Really? The man would give you money, it's nothing to him. As long as he has a can.
    You'll have no luck for robbing a sick man. This how I found my uncle this morning, terrified.

*sigh* that was tough.

Oh christ it's all kicking off on the town page today!!! Follow up from previous poster about her uncle:
    [female name] and [previously mentioned dirty scumbag] ye should be ashamed of yer lifes taken cares out on [uncle] and taken he weekly money off him ye are notting but bullys I also no ye are from [place] too now ye can pick up to me or text me when ye see this or I will get ye done for taking my uncle for a fool everyone nos [uncle] would give you hes heart on a planet hes neices and nephews will be putting a stop to this carrying on [uncle] dont deserve it yes I got your name in the red car taken a sick man money for your fits how dear ye go and claim carers for him ye will get me on this or we will see ye I've told all my cousin yer names and I've addressed leve my uncle alone if ye see him cross the road for yer own sakes by now done cant believe this carrying on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

The saddest think is these people are procreating. Telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

...............................a **** car going around my sis estate taking catholic convertures. Keep a eye out folks.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    ...............................a **** car going around my sis estate taking catholic convertures. Keep a eye out folks.

Translation?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,929 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Translation?

There's a car in my sister's estate taking catalytic converters. Keep an eye out folks.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Jerrykay6

The saddest think is these people are procreating. Telpis

Procreating at rates that far exceed any respectable people and with incentive by the government to do so.

There's a car in my sister's estate taking catalytic converters. Keep an eye out folks.

That's brilliant! :D

I'd never have figured that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭chooseusername

catholic convertures! don't they change black exhaust smoke to white smoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭893bet

That's brilliant! :D

I'd never have figured that out.

The fact that it made sense to me that I thought there was someone going around stealing statues of the Virgin Mary.....well certain parts of society like that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,822 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Translation?

wun a dese yolks:

547538.jpg

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Tha Compition On This Between Innacent Kids Is Absolutely Disgustin Tbh. Wiv There Fully Grown Hairy Ass Mothers/Family Hu Has Tha Best This Hu Pays Tha Most Tha Or Tha Bestest Lukin. All Kids Are Beautiful & Develope Differently In There Own Time & Way Gbt All. Ye Shud Be Ashamed Ye're Lives & Bless Ye're Faces Tha Ye Can Have Them & Rear Um Instead Of Comparing Them 2 Others. Tha End Of Tha Day It's Luv Time & Security Any Child Needs & Wil Remember. Not A Big Show 4 Every1 Else I'm Far From Perfect No1 Is. Jus Think Few Needs Ta Cum Down From Tha High Horse Cos Where I'm Standing I'm Pretty Sure It's A Donkey Tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Tha Compition On This Between Innacent Kids Is Absolutely Disgustin Tbh. Wiv There Fully Grown Hairy Ass Mothers/Family Hu Has Tha Best This Hu Pays Tha Most Tha Or Tha Bestest Lukin. All Kids Are Beautiful & Develope Differently In There Own Time & Way Gbt All. Ye Shud Be Ashamed Ye're Lives & Bless Ye're Faces Tha Ye Can Have Them & Rear Um Instead Of Comparing Them 2 Others. Tha End Of Tha Day It's Luv Time & Security Any Child Needs & Wil Remember. Not A Big Show 4 Every1 Else I'm Far From Perfect No1 Is. Jus Think Few Needs Ta Cum Down From Tha High Horse Cos Where I'm Standing I'm Pretty Sure It's A Donkey Tbh

Tbh I kinda agree with her sentiment :)

Maybe a little work on her language skills is needed :D

This bugs me, struggle or not I struggle all the time but a Easter egg is a euro and if u can’t goway and spend 50 euro on ur kid’s for Easter then I dunno!!!bugs me!!!! There out since January!!!!!! So if people wanna buy 100 Easter eggs for the kids what’s it to ya **** off like!!!!

"My definition of a salmon salad courgettes asparagus red onion baby tomatoes and sweet potato dressing asthmatic vinegar reduced"

Loves me some asthmatic vinegar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,862 ✭✭✭thesandeman

"My definition of a salmon salad courgettes asparagus red onion baby tomatoes and sweet potato dressing asthmatic vinegar reduced"

Loves me some asthmatic vinegar!

To be accompanied by a Corona beer.

Advertisement