Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Someone unusual you fancy...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

DrPhilG wrote: »
    But every now and again someone will list an absolute top notch, drop dead gorgeous stunner in here as being an unusual choice to be fancying.

Case in point, this woman's name has been mentioned...

amy-adams-bikini-pictures_7359_ass.jpg

ah the other people are too dense to grasp the title of the thread so I will be dense too routine.

your not the first to try this

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Regina King.

Fairly masculine and looks like she would bate the ****e out of ya, but I think she is wonderful.

American-actress-Regina-King-2018.jpg

She's a total fox. I don't know where you're getting masculine from?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

But every now and again someone will list an absolute top notch, drop dead gorgeous stunner in here as being an unusual choice to be fancying.

Amy Adams is somewhere in my top 5 bucket list of women I'll never get to shag. :D

The woman in the middle doesn't seem to be the lovely Amy. Still yum though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just watching Ireland’s fittest family. Derval O’Rourke. I would NOT like to disappoint her!

I saw her in a cafe about 10 years ago, the only famous person I've ever seen and recognized in public. That is all

Amy adams was not the woman in discussion in the thread at the time so that is a tangent at best.

It was said to check the original starter post and I did!

Which is conveniently ignored also lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,187 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

glasso wrote: »
    Amy adams was not the woman in discussion in the thread at the time so that is a tangent at best.

The discussion was about what constitutes unusual, whether it means a munter, or just someone who is not the typical stunner.

I pointed out that the thread regularly veers into the ridiculous where the likes of Amy Adams has been nominated. Amy Adams is a typical stunner and directly in contradiction to the instruction of the OP.

Perfectly valid example and not a tangent at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,187 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

BattleCorp wrote: »
    The woman in the middle doesn't seem to be the lovely Amy. Still yum though.

Just thought that after I posted it alright, the lady in the middle has distinctly bigger... eyes...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I want to bang Annie Jacobsen. She's an investigative reporter and an oul one.

I'd still ride her though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

8a0311709c3ab8b38d0e538f76a6cfb9.jpgFlatWeakIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

How charming...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 40,953 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Going by the amount youve said youd ride in this thread, id say the crack of dawn is worried your going to mount it....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

glasso wrote: »
    the original post is not "what well-known munter would you shag" as you seem to think.

Are you calling Jo Brand a munter? How dare you!!!!

When I, or my seconds, find out where you live it's pistols at dawn!!

You utter cad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

And back on topic. I notice two posts from nearly 10 years ago saying Mairead McGuinness, then a FG TD, now a Euro Commissioner was kinda cute.

I'm going to stay within the spirit of this thread and say that's still true today.

Gets better with age like a fine wine.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Going by the amount youve said youd ride in this thread, id say the crack of dawn is worried your going to mount it....

Yeah so do cracks in plates and walls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

But a terrible haircut.

KUVzRuv.jpg

Nah, the skin-girl haircut can be cute

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

sydthebeat wrote: »

Maybe Dawn French would not object ??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Nah, the skin-girl haircut can be cute

It does appear to be a haircut favoured by females who prefer the company of other females. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Tim from Corrie and Abi are an engaged item in real life.

KELLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

KELLY!

????????

????????

in a previous life she was Kelly mcguire from shameless

• Advertisement

It does appear to be a haircut favoured by females who prefer the company of other females. :D

or those who enjoy a toots and maytals record disk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

in a previous life she was Kelly mcguire from shameless

Ah yes, was the girlfriend of one of the Gallaghers and did a fair bit of knicker dropping in the brothel run by Lillian.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Ah yes, was the girlfriend of one of the Gallaghers and did a fair bit of knicker dropping in the brothel run by Lillian.
    Shane Mcguires gf

Kristen Stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭badabing106

Penny mourdant is gorgeous, Former International Development Secretary from 2017 to 2019 and Defence Secretary in 2019

NINTCHDBPICT000416248024.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Rebel Wilson looking very different these days

I mentioned Davina McCall recently. I thought she had a great body on her for a woman of her age. After last night I didn't realise just how good she looked.

I don't know whether to retract or give her extra praise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Nothing unusual about fancying Davina..... I have for the last 20 years.

Oops! wrote: »
    Nothing unusual about fancying Davina..... I have for the last 20 years.

Thats what I mean. I thought you could consider her unusual because she's an oul one but she looked great last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Mairead McGuinness, 61 years young and looks better everytime I see her. Especially since her hair grew out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement