Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books For Sale / Books wanted

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

Hey,

Looking to buy ACCA F4 books and revision notes for a reasonable price if possible if anyones selling??

Can anyone also advise if it is necessary to go to college for this or will home study suffice?

thanks,
    Keano

just to add....I am located in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lovbnmoma

Hi I have the Textbook but not the revision kit but I didnt need it cause all that is in it is past exam papers so I just printed off the papers off the website. Ill sell to you for €30 if you are interested? Where are you based?
    Ps I studied at home with no classes and got 64% so its definitly doable and I spent alot more time on F6 than I did on F4 so you can definitly do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

I have an excellent F4 book from Independent College, really sets the paper out well. I started this paper at the revision stage and passed. Pm if interested

shaydy wrote: »
    I have an excellent F4 book from Independent College, really sets the paper out well. I started this paper at the revision stage and passed. Pm if interested

Have you got any exam/ revision kit for this also or is it just the main textbook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Pauvre Con

I've just happily passed F4 so have full BPP kit to flog if you or anyone else is interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

keano2012 wrote: »
    shaydy wrote: »

Have you got any exam/ revision kit for this also or is it just the main textbook?

I'll have to double check however I'm sure it's just the textbook with supplements for a lot of key topic questions. I then simply answered all the past papers

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

I home study and have reached the option subjects. I want to do P6 but rang Bpp today and they no longer sell the books from Ireland. Does anyone know where I can get a Irish variant book from??? I really don't want to pay for a distance learning course when all I need is the book!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭crebel81

I believe Mel Kilkenny in Independent colleges could sort this problem for you. I studied with him in Independent colleges and his notes are excellent. Simple and to the point.

Try their website for contact details.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kaholeung62

I just passed my P6. I have got the Manual and Practice & Revision Kit from Griffin College.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

kaholeung62, Would I be able to use a 2nd hand book for P6? I take it they only change once a year in Dec after the budget.
    Do you have a 2012 one?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭julio arca

Hi all,

I am about to sit the FAE audit elective and by APB Standards and Guidance book has disappeared. Does anbody have a 2010 or 2011 copy for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 thecatburger

They both cost me 110e. For sale for 50e. PM me if interested. Cork based.

anyone?

Lucylu19,
    Acca set the syllabus for the whole year, that is for June and Dec. Tax is using 2011 rate 2012 exam. All the material for June would be the same for Dec. The practice kit has 2006 to 2011 exam questions. But I am living in Galway though. Would you or your friends by any chance come near Galway? It might cost 7.50 to post. Please let me know as soon as possible because there are somebody else interested in buying these books as well. Thanks

Hi I have the F4 textbook for 2012 for sale for €30 if anyone is interested. In Leitrim but can also send in post if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nuttybud

Hi Guys, due to lack of funds Im resorting to home study for F7 this dec. Im looking to buy BPP book - I can see one on bookdepository.com but its called "ACCA - F7 Financial Reporting (International & UK): Paper F7: Study Text (Paperback)". Can this be used for IRL version, I know there was a syllabus change so I believe its now mostly INTL version (same layout & procedures). Could I use this & try source notes re IRL diff?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 hana123

Do you have the exam kit aswell? How much would that be including the postage? as i'm living in Dublin Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 hana123

Will u be able to deliver or post them at Dublin? How much would that cost me all in all if thru post?

Hi No exam kit just textbook but to be honest you dont need the exam kit if you can print off all the previous papers from Acca its the same thing so I was told by someone on here. I would sell including postage at €35 if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Hi All,
    I have the 'Get Through Guide' Study text and Question Bank books for F7 (Int) for sale. These are valid for the December 2012 sitting. €45 for the 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭annalucia

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone have books and notes for this subject? Of course we will agree remuneration.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭fiona12

Hiya,

I have FIA FMA Management Accounting ACCA Paper F2 only, pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭An Capall Dubh

Hi kaholeung62,

Are those books still for sale by any chance?

I could pick them up from you in Galway this wkd if so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 the west

did you get this book. I have an 2011 APB if you want this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Daizy0

I do have a 2010 elective book, if you are still looking for one?

Yes, they are still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mooninite1

Pauvre Con wrote: »
    I've just happily passed F4 so have full BPP kit to flog if you or anyone else is interested...

How much are you looking for it?and is it the up to date version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

This Sticky is for all book requests/sales. This will help clean up the clutter around results time. Thanking you.

All other threads to be deleted.

Hi kaholeung62,

Are those books still for sale by any chance?

I could pick them up from you in Galway this wkd if so?

Yes. It is still available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nellsbells

F5 IRL BPP Practice & exam kit for sale 20 euro.
    F5 IRL KAPLAN study text 20 euro.
    F5 IRL KAPLAN exam kit for sale 20 euro.
    Can post. PM me if interested;)

Advertisement