Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bus from town to Karting

• 04-02-2020 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I am having my stag party in Kilkenny & I need a bus to take us to the karting & back to the hotel. We will be about 2 hours at the Karting. Could a boardie recommend a reliable company . About 15 passengers. Thanks a mill!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JDMC2

Hey don’t you phone the karting company....I’d imagine many artery have travelled from the city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭cargo

Hi Hillbloom, I see this is a month old so you probably got sorted. If not let me know and I'll give you the number of a reliable crowd that'll sort you out.

If you have been already was it Kiltorcan you went to and how was it?

Advertisement