Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Madeleine Mc Cann-A social experiment in Manipulation (mod warning first post)

• 06-05-2015 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Mod Warning : This is a conspiracy theory thread and the CT Charter applies (in case you wandered in from AH or something). Thanks!

Here's a theory: Madeline McCann is not the name of a child, but the name of an experiment being carried out by the British government with the aid of the media

What could be evidence?
    No evidence of abduction
    Many blonde hair girls there hard to tell apart> a witness statement

The ever changing statements of the main players

Children were left alone unsupervised for 6 nights in a row? Hmm?

The selective suing and media manipulation at spinning the story: E'g' the "win" they had the other day.

Kate said she hates the cop more than the abductor? wtf > Is the cop unraveling the story and the abductor never existed?

The return to England for DNA and then the labs making a hash of it.

Interference at high levels from the beginning.
    them being awarded 357,000>>The date of her disappearance 03/05/07

Spin doctors and people leaving full time, well paid government jobs to work on the campaign >When she could be found any minute and then it's the dole queue?

A clout of croupt investigators, a mortgage paid out of the fund and a lot of people making a lot of money off the back of a missing child.

Scotland yard saying she was abducted and then heading off to dig the ground 7 years after it had be searched various time

Child protection officers sticking up for their neglect
    The refusal of msm to report certain things from the police interviews and their obvious biased agenda

It's a social experiment by the UK government in manipulation of the masses

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lakesider

Nah, it was just a cover up of high level kiddie fiddling that went wrong, all the major players were gone out of Luz overnight and MI 5 conducted the clean up op...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,547 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

For the unfamiliar - present company included:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

They paid 500,000 to a media company to keep them on the front page. Something they failed to disclose at the Levision inquiry on media intrusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Digging for Madeleine McCann
    30 mins ·
    NOTICE: This page has just learned that the Renault Scenic hired by the McCanns with the number plate 59 DA 27 that had been returned to Budget Lagos was damaged. It seems the cars front left door lock had been tampered with. This information was obtained by Stephen D. Birch from an employee of the company AA Castanheira in Faro. It substantiates Stephen Birch's theory that Portuguese Police, friends of Robert Murat broke into the car, and planted dna belonging to MADDIE in the vehicle after removing it off the corpse buried in the Murat property ! The vehicle was hired 25 days after MADDIE went missing.

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann?fref=photo

This guy has some interesting theories. I think he is going to send a letter to cater ruck accusing Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

Read this.......*snip*removed by mod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

He told how former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 37, of Rothley, Leics, had moved money from the publicly-backed Find Maddie Fund into a special account in anticipation of having to finance the hunt for their daughter themselves.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-ready-continue-6370581

It turns out the money for the search was just resting in the Find Madeleine Fund, it's now being syphoned off it to the real fund to er, find madeleine.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭KingMonkey

negative,the parents killed her albeit by accident or intentionally then conspired to cover it up and profit out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

KingMonkey wrote: »
    negative,the parents killed her albeit by accident or intentionally then conspired to cover it up and profit out of it

I've always thought that there was an accident and possibly the parents had sedated the children with some sort of sedative. But if they'd been telling lies, I would have expected Kate McCann to have cracked by now.

the two most fascinating things I've always thought about this case though:
    1. The fact that John Stalker thinks the McCanns are "hiding a dark secret"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

and

2. A man from Drogheda claims to have seen Gerry McCann walking down the street holding a little girl and moving towards the beach.
    http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Mad as it is, Does it really matter now. Even "if" the McCanns were involved they have suffered and will suffer for the rest of their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Did the Mcanns ever take the lie detector test?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,547 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

polygraphs are notoriously unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭mulbot

Overheal wrote: »
    polygraphs are notoriously unreliable.

:) Didn't Gerry say this about the dogs?

blinding wrote: »
    Mad as it is, Does it really matter now. Even "if" the McCanns were involved they have suffered and will suffer for the rest of their lives.

you're mental,what do u mean does it matter now

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭mid fifties

There is something like a million + children go missing in the world every year, reality of our everyday thoughts on that is maybe to much to take in.

Her mother believes she still alive.

anyone who believes that the mccann's are innocent and or are victims in this debacle are totally deluded...there is a weight of evidence against their involvement (feel free to conduct your own research) and the way that they were protected and spirited out of playa del luz after should be enough to convince anyone of their guilt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

anyone who believes that the mccann's are innocent and or are victims in this debacle are totally deluded...there is a weight of evidence against their involvement (feel free to conduct your own research) and the way that they were protected and spirited out of playa del luz after should be enough to convince anyone of their guilt

The immediate involvement of the government's press office says it all really.

I believe Gerry had some ties to someone important, along with one or two others from the tapas 7. Whether thats in the security services or financial, i dont know.

But i do know that not just anyone gets a government press office at their call within less than 48 hours of their child going 'missing'.

The immediate involvement of the government's press office says it all really.

I believe Gerry had some ties to someone important, along with one or two others from the tapas 7. Whether thats in the security services or financial, i dont know.

But i do know that not just anyone gets a government press office at their call within less than 48 hours of their child going 'missing'.

gerry mccanns name was taken off the sex offenders register

look it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

look it up

i've seen the Rich Hall docu, it covers the case extensively. There is every chance Gerry had some important 'party' friends that needed him kept sweet and schtum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

i've seen the Rich Hall docu, it covers the case extensively. There is every chance Gerry had some important 'party' friends that needed him kept sweet and schtum.

Yeah that stuff about Doctor David Payne was pretty creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭EternalHope

interesting documentary. i do not think much of Grimes dogs. The video of him in the car park shows he had to call them back several times to the car where they then 'found' a scent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭EternalHope

look it up
    not much definite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

The libel case was overturned and the Mccanns have to pay Admaral 52,000

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Rich Hall the comedian?

Anyone got a link to this documentary?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭mulbot

NIMAN wrote: »
    Rich Hall the comedian?

No,a different guy-just do a quick YouTube, rich hall Madeline McCann,it should get you to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭rucksack

NIMAN wrote: »
    Rich Hall the comedian?

When Hall mentions anyone on the mcanns side he goes into detail about how they have been dishonest.
    But when he talks of the policeman he calls him Dr Amaral and does not mention that Amaral was convicted of having falsified police documents and received an 18-month suspended sentence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joana_Cipriano

I do not say Mcanns are innocent but Hall is not objective. He has an agenda. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PltuL0ICkzs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Every summer this story keeps coming back to the news. I've followed it in detail and I believe there is more to come from the parents on this. Hopefully this summer we will get the truth.

Well this id odd, I don't really know what to say about it

Revealed: 'Child abuser' Clement Freud befriended the McCanns at his holiday home in Praia da Luz after Madeleine vanished and even teased Kate about being a 'nymphomaniac'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642312/Kate-Gerry-McCann-horrified-Clement-Freud-child-abuse-claims-emerged-home-Praia-da-Luz-befriended-Madeleine-vanished.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭TonyCliftonEsq

History of abusing young girls and had a holiday home where Madeleine went missing. Then befriends the parents and invites them over for dinner.

Sounds like he was fishing for information as to how the investigation was going.

Only thing is he was supposedly in Britain when she went missing. Perhaps he wasn't behind it but could it be possible he was friends with whoever did take her?

History of abusing young girls and had a holiday home where Madeleine went missing. Then befriends the parents and invites them over for dinner.

Sounds like he was fishing for information as to how the investigation was going.

Only thing is he was supposedly in Britain when she went missing. Perhaps he wasn't behind it but could it be possible he was friends with whoever did take her?

354CF7C700000578-3643513-image-a-4_1466062132493.jpg
    'He had a home in Praia de Luz, but why invite them and cook for them?': THIRD 'sex victim' of Sir Clement Freud reveals she told police of his link to parents of Madeleine McCann - but they failed to investigate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3643513/Third-victim-Sir-Clement-Freud-comes-forward-allege-raped-calls-knighthood-revoked.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭TonyCliftonEsq

As I said previously, he could have been trying to see what information they had/how the police investigation was going?

It is very, very suspicious.

Advertisement