Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Instructional Design / eLearning Design Course

• 12-06-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone aware of an Instructional Design and/or eLearning Design Course, either distance, online or part-time?

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Nadser

I did a post grad in e-learning in NCI a few years ago. Classes were two evenings a week and instructional design was one of the modules. Good course, I'd recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Nadser wrote: »
    post grad in e-learning in NCI

Looks like a good course but the location isnt an option. Thanks for the response

• Registered Users Posts: 7 andrewshort89

I am an instructional designer for a learning consultancy firm, a boss of mine was once doing the online Masters in eLearning from CIT and he said it was a good program. I see that they also provide an online MA so that might be a way to go.

Additionally, all of the instructional designers I know got started elsewhere. I studied CGI and special effects in IADT and started as a media developer for eLearning and worked my way into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

The MSc in Applied eLearning in DIT is great and has a good ID component to it too.

Advertisement