Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Prophetic Visions: Get ready and brace yourself

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

smacl wrote: »
    Inter ethnic wars, famines, plagues and earthquakes have been regular events throughout the course of history and continue to be regular events. None of them would appear to have concluded in a rapture or 'end of days' event despite the many prophesies the various 'end is nigh' types regularly churn out.
    .[/B]

Give it time .. its only just warming up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭growleaves

'I haven’t had a dream myself but possibly in the next few years if things get really bad and we are still trusting in Christ, he will come to take us from this world.'

Be careful here. There is a widespread (false) belief that Christians will be raptured right before, or around the beginning of, the tribulation period, which will not happen.

Look at the Bible passages which mention the rapture, such as "those who are alive and remain unto the coming (παρουσία) of the Lord, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air" (1 Thessalonians 4:15–17).

The coming of the Lord...and the Lord doesn't come until the end of the tribulation period.

Many of the Christians who think they’ll be raptured out of this world just when things start to become terrible will be left to deal with it like everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,976 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

The rapture is coming because YouTubers (normally very attention seeling people at the best of times) are predicting it?

I've heard it all now.

Advertisement