Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HSE Clerical Officer Campaign 2020 north dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ellie37

Has anyone heard anything from the ASO campaign??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ash20

Hello I applied for the Clerical Officer, Grade III based in Leitrim in December 2020. I have an interview next week. I’m wondering what will I be asked in the interviews and have anyone for any advice? The interview is online. I want to be fully prepared for any question so any advice is really appreciated.

Hi all.

I found an Admin position on the HSE website. I applied and recently had an interview. Does this mean I'm on the panel? I went on into the companies website that I applied for and it says "Interview feedback in review" I'm not sure if this is directed to the HSE applications or the company themselves.

As stupid as this sounds but how exactly do I apply for a Clerical panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Angelwings8

Hey just wondering if anyone has any information about the screening process with the NRS, I also have a verification of service form but has to be filled by line manager and sent at earliest convenience, just a little confusing do I wait until I get my contract and start before sending it back to the NRS I'm unsure. I got 48hr deadline to send documents back
    Any help appreciated
    Tia

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbarre

Hi All,

I applied for a Grade V permanent position with the HSE. I received the job recommendation from the board and the screening process seems to be taking forever.

How long was the wait once references were verified etc?

Thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi all I have a grade v interview for the finance department just wondering if anyone has any tips

Advertisement