Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PayPal

Options
  • 09-05-2020 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hoping im through to the right area, but im finding it very difficult to get help in this area

I added my code for a product via " Add to Cart "and inserted a drop down menu via the Customize button ( middle option with no price needed) Got the code and pasted it in my "embed code area".. All perfect apart from when i go to the shopping Cart it has a different Description and price than what i put into the Item name to create my button. Its taking the Description and price from another product, but leaving the drop down menu option i filled in the same.. I really appreache help with this problem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Please post a url to the product.

It sounds like the cart page is being cached. Is that likely? If so, can you add its url to a list of urls *not* to cache.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 masskr

daymobrew wrote: »
    Please post a url to the product.

It sounds like the cart page is being cached. Is that likely? If so, can you add its url to a list of urls *not* to cache.

im not very tec savvy so i hope this is what you asked for.
    i have loads of different items so this im hoping is url of one of my products, now there is a drop down menu added to this product with about 10 more products added

https://www.enchantedwaxmelts.ie/product/1673142/mini-melts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭daymobrew

It looks like you copied some example code to the page - it says "Example HTML"

I think that you need to create different PayPal "Add to cart" button code for each product.

Are you using a content management system for your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 masskr

yes excatly what i did, i copied a code from paypal.
    i have evenutally got through to paypal so they are going to contact me tomorrow and hopefully help me out. i really appreache your reply to try and help me. hopefully paypal will sort it out thank you

Advertisement