Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skyrim - The Journey mod pack

• 26-08-2019 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,884 ✭✭✭

Came across this at the weekend although it's been around for a while now.
    It's a collection of around 1000 mods (actually abiut 300 in the download but each one can be a bundle of more than one mod), that are all supposed to all work together without needing a mod manager.
    Incorporates all the immersion mods, so additional factors such as exposure, weather, thirst, sleep and hunger have a huge bearing on your survival.
    It is system intensive so won't work for everyone's pc, have to check on my specs today as I think it works off the Legendary game edition. I would love to get another run through of the game before the Skywind and Skyblivion ports are released and this Looks really well done.
    There is controversy with it as some mod creators are not happy their work is included.

Anyone play this?

Advertisement