Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Machinery Photo/Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Reggie. wrote: »
    It'll be as busy as the chit chat

Going by reports on the crews down my side there should be plenty new stuff to be seen out for first cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,362 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Going by reports on the crews down my side there should be plenty new stuff to be seen out for first cut.

Waiting on a few small bits myself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Waiting on a few small bits myself

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭severeoversteer

kovu have you ever used screenr or jing

if you did a screencast of how to embed the images might save you some time and hassle! :)

not trying to be bossy or anything just thought it would be a good idea ? ! :confused:

maybe it has already been done ?

jing is free to use and easy to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

It's been done numerous times incl at the start of the photo thread! :D The problem is that a lot of people use mobiles and hosting sites aren't very accessible to different sizes for embedding. So a lot of the time you get a huge photo embedded here that breaks up the page. Even I find it awkward embedding photos on the phone.

I've set up an imgur account and try to upload all the farming photos there where possible. It's handy enough once I'm at the laptop as I have that open in an incognito window all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

Dairy/Tillage lad taking care of a muckheap!

BM1FRRil.jpg?1

0Q6C4Jml.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Dupont

I'm old school

ikwABk8l.jpg

zOJjRpCl.jpg?1

YMe3KPel.jpg?1

KQEInuCl.jpg

iRGOTYul.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭A cow called Daisy

C0N0R wrote: »
    Did he then tie your arms together and grease your shaft?

always-protect-your-shaft-hoody-582-p[ekm]134x160[ekm].jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

C0N0R wrote: »
    Did he then tie your arms together and grease your shaft?

Yeah he tied them together with binding twine. Threaded it through the balls. Then he rose them up to the last and l went into constant pumping. Then he wiped me down with an oily rag.

I'm not the better of it yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

There could be a book written yet about the dirty old ferguson 20...... 'fifty shades of grey'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

Muckit wrote:
    Yeah he tied them together with binding twine. Threaded it through the balls. Then he rose them up to the last and l went into constant pumping. Then he wiped me down with an oily rag.

Muckit wrote:
    I'm not the better of it yet!!!

Did he give ur nipples a good greasing too? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

All ill say is on so many different levells and in different ways theres people on this thread have problems that no doctor will cure .its a strange mixture of metal diesel and sexual crosswires that would make hannibel run from the room:-).

keep going wrote: »
    All ill say is on so many different levells and in different ways theres people on this thread have problems that no doctor will cure .its a strange mixture of metal diesel and sexual crosswires that would make hannibel run from the room:-).

Ain't it great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Farming being a solitary profession by nature, a great many people can work away for years, who if engaged in any other profession, would be locked up indefinitely. .........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

Ain't it great :D

I have it under control but I have to fight it e ery day and this thread not helping

Bullocks wrote: »
    How do you mean "it's due a wash tomorrow " ? Don't say you have planned washes !

Here ya are bullocks.....All shiney again :D

PHEW!!! feel better now :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭AP2014

Looks well, nice tidy shed and yard as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Is that a new Holland square baler I see

Is that a new Holland square baler I see

Well spotted

Ah, the cold sweats and jitters gone for another while! :D Have you tried strong coffee?

• Advertisement

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Ah, the cold sweats and jitters gone for another while! :D Have you tried strong coffee?

Getting her cleaned up for an upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Will have to rename this thread Reggie's shed

I said wrote: »
    Will have to rename this thread Reggie's shed

Someone will add in a while. People do be wary at first

Well spotted

Can you still get bush kits for the knitters for them....was looking at a 372 before missing every Thrid knot on one side before....cleaned it up etc and had it near perfect...if I could get a kit for it and chains is nearly buy....just to have around

Getting her cleaned up for an upgrade

Green?

Can you still get bush kits for the knitters for them....was looking at a 372 before missing every Thrid knot on one side before....cleaned it up etc and had it near perfect...if I could get a kit for it and chains is nearly buy....just to have around

All parts can be bought in England. She misses about 7 knots per 100 on one side but is flying other than that. She paid herself back this year so in profit from now on. If she goes belly up ill just replace it and I definitely will replace it as it's so handy having a little square baler around

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Green?

How dare you sir......
    just getting something a little extra for her

All parts can be bought in England. She misses about 7 knots per 100 on one side but is flying other than that. She paid herself back this year so in profit from now on. If she goes belly up ill just replace it and I definitely will replace it as it's so handy having a little square baler around
    I asked before for info on this...do you know what website please (nh balers were rare around here)

I asked before for info on this...do you know what website please (nh balers were rare around here)

I found the website before. Leave it with me and the next time I find it ill let ya know

• Advertisement

I found the website before. Leave it with me and the next time I find it ill let ya know

Do lad..thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement